Turkish airline is the flag carrier airline of Turkey and is headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey. The airline is such that it has not left any passengers disappointed and has satisfied them in every possible way. Also, the airline aims to satisfy passengers in every possible way making their travel easier and hassle-free.
About How To Cancel Bookings In Turkish Airlines
However, if you are a passenger who has done the bookings with Turkish Airlines and are stuck in an unavoidable situation then you shall not panic. You have the option to cancel the flight tickets and for that, you need to check the Turkish Airlines cancellation policy to get an idea about the airlines when canceling the flight. Now, if you have heard of the 24-hour cancellation policy of other airlines and are expecting the same from your travel companion then refer to the information mentioned further in this article.
Knowing About Turkish Airlines 24 Hours Cancellation Policy
- To start with, Turkish Airlines does not offer a 24 hour cancellation policy to passengers. Unfortunately, this facility is not offered by Turkish Airlines.
- Passengers who need to cancel their flight tickets within 12 hour of booking the ticket are required to pay the ticketing fee along with the 20% of the amount incurred.
- To cancel the flight passengers may either contact the customer experts if they happen to have reached the airport or may use the online option.
- To cancel the flight online, passengers need to tap on the “Manage my Travel” option of the airline that is present on the official website of Turkish Airlines. They can also use the mobile application to cancel the flight.
Hence with the help of the above information, it is clear that Turkish Airlines cancellation policy 24 hours is not offered to passengers by the airlines. Apart from this, if you want to know how to cancel the flight online then you can refer to the steps below.
Steps To Cancel Bookings In Turkish Airlines
- Start by opening the preferred web browser and head over to the official website of the airline. They can also download the mobile application.
- From the new page that gets displayed, tap on the “Manage my Travel” option present at the top of the page.
- Enter booking or reservation number along with last name as printed on the ticket and tap “Next”.
- From the itinerary details getting displayed in front of you, select “Cancel my Reservations” option.
- Check for the payment that you are required to pay and tap “Confirm”. You will be updated on the email that was entered at the time of booking.
Get More Details Here