Know About Turkish Airlines: Baggage Policy for 2020
Turkish Airlines, which was founded in 1933 as State Airlines Administration, has emerged as a member of the largest airline alliance in the world, Star Alliance. It has a 300 plus fleet and serving 300 destinations in 122 countries as the flag carrier airline of Turkey. It has introduced the current frequent flyer program, Miles&Smiles, after leaving the Qualiflyer program. Turkish had already made sponsorship programs with Lionel Messi, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Costner, Caroline Wozniacki, Didier Drogba, and Wayne Rooney. This blog is all about the shades of Turkish Airline baggage allowance which have discussed with their facts and figures.
Get Information About Turkish Airlines Baggage Allowance
You can carry up to 20 kg (including all your bags) if you are flying with the economy class of Turkish airlines and 30 kg (including all your bags) if you are flying with the business class of Turkish airlines. You can carry up to 15 kg of promotional items if you are flying with Turkish Airlines. As per Turkish Airline baggage allowance, the free baggage allowance on domestic flights that are operated by AnadoluJet is 10 kg for infants and 15 kg for adult passengers. In the case of international flights, the limit is 30 kg for the business class passengers and 20 kg for the economy class passengers.
- You can carry up to 2 bags of 8 kg each while traveling with Turkish Airline business class.
- You can carry up to 1 bag of 8 kg while traveling with Turkish Airline economy class.
- You can carry up to 1 bag of 8 kg each while traveling with an infant passenger who is 0 - 2 years old
- The dimension of your carried bags must not be more than 55 x 40 x 23 linear centimeters
- Suit covers are considered as cabin baggage by Turkish management
- A suit cover will be considered as carry-on baggage if its weight or dimension exceeds the defined limit
Baggage rules for USA/Canada flights
For the adult, child, and infant passengers, the hand baggage allowance is 8 kg and 118 (length, height, and width) liner cm. The checked baggage allowance for infant passenger is 23 kg and 115 cm (maximum height for strollers). However, the checked baggage allowance for infant passenger is 23 kg and 158 cm (maximum height for strollers).
Under Turkish Airline baggage allowance, you can carry one cabin bag of 8 kg and 118 cm (total of height + width + depth) if you are traveling with the economy class. The number of baggage is 2 (same weight and dimension) if you are traveling with the business class.
If you are carrying a musical instrument, you need to make your reservation at least 48 hours before your flight. In accordance with, Turkish Airline baggage allowance, the total dimension of a small instrument like guitar or saz must not exceed 118 (width + length + height) linear cm. If you are traveling with a cello transported in the cabin as cabin baggage, it must not exceed 75 kg and (140 x 42 x 25) linear cm. Do put the instrument in a durable hard case if you are carrying it as carry-on baggage.
You are likely to pay a minimum fee if you are carrying any of your sports equipment. Turkish management allows the passengers in carrying the item such as a bicycle, mountaineering, golf, canoeing, skiing/snowboard, archery, parachuting/paragliding, rafting/inflatable boat, surfing, windsurfing, water skiing, diving, hockey/lacrosse, bowling, tenting, fishing, and hunting. Get more information about Turkish Airline baggage allowance by making a telephonic conversation or by live chat conversation with the support professionals.
Turkish Airlines Customer Service
Customers still have any doubt that or need any details then just make a call on Turkish Airlines customer service number anytime 24*7.
- AirTran Airways Reservations
- What Is Turkmenistan Airlines Cancellation Policy
- Lucky Air Reservations
- Cape Air Cancellation Policy
- Beijing Capital Airlines Reservations
- Hong Kong Airlines Manage Booking
- Spirit Airlines Manage Booking
- Spirit Airlines First Class Service During Covid -19
- American Airlines First Class Service During Covid -19
- What Are United Airlines First Class Service During covid -19