Booking a trip with reduced mobility can be risky. You don't know what services airlines provide and how you can get them. But if you have booked your flight ticket with TAP Portugal, you can be assured of getting all the required services for your flight journey.
How To Get Wheelchair Assistance On TAP Portugal
You can book a wheelchair with TAP Portugal while booking the flight ticket. If you are looking for how to get wheelchair on TAP Portugal, you can find the answer in the article below. However, you should request the wheelchair 48 hours after the flight departure.
Steps To Get A Wheelchair On TAP Portugal
- You need to head to the official website of TAP Portugal.
- There you will see the option of Preparing your Trip at the top menu.
- You have to click on it and locate the Special Needs link.
- Once you click on the links, you will see a new page with all the facilities provided by the airline.
- You need to scroll to the bottom of the page to see the Request Here Button.
- You will find a form that you should fill to get a wheelchair at TAP Portugal.
- You need to enter your flight ticket number and last name given on the ticket in the form.
- Now choose the Wheelchair option from the drop-down menu.
- Provide your contact information in the form so that the customer representative can reach you if required.
- Now confirm the form and send it to the TAP Portugal customer support.
By following the steps above, you will get the TAP Air Portugal wheelchair assistance easily. However, there are some points you should know before taking the special services. You can check the important points while booking a wheelchair with TAP Portugal in the following section.
Things To Remember While Booking A Wheelchair On TAP Portugal
- You should fill the request form 48 hours before the departure of your flight with TAP Portugal.
- You will get the wheelchair services while getting to the boarding gate, going up and down, and moving in the cabins.
- You must carry your cabin bag with the permitted dimensions and weights to make the process faster.
- Try not to travel alone if you have high motor difficulties.
- If you are traveling in your chair, you must notify the need to transport a wheelchair.
- Each passenger can carry up to 2 wheelchairs free of cost in the cargo hold.
- You need to specify whether your chair is manual or electric with all other specifications.
- Electric chairs are not transported in the plane. However, if you need the services, TAP Portugal will provide all the necessary assistance in the cabin.
You can book the wheelchair from the airline's official website, by calling customer support, or by contacting the travel agent.
So, these are some important things you should know while booking for the wheelchair at TAP Portugal. If you want to know more about how do I add a wheelchair to my flight, you can contact the customer service of TAP Portugal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Cathay Pacific Name Change, Correction and Cancellation policy
Making mistakes is familiar to everyone. We m
If passengers traveling with Flair Air wish to cancel their flight tickets, they can do it online through the a
Regional Express is Australian Airlines based in Mascot, New South Wales. It has been associated with Delta Air
People who are going to go for holidays around Christmas must be planning it as tickets are very cheap around t
If you are looking forward to changing your flight with Flair, here you can find out all the relevant informati
Do Swoop flights get canceled a lot?
Swoop airlines work according to the traveler's needs and requireme