As the name suggests, Ethiopian Airlines is the flag carrier of Ethiopia and is known to provide the most flexible services. When you face any inconsistency in your travel plans, you must check with the flight change policy to stay ahead and work accordingly. The airline has introduced these policies to ease the travel experience of its passengers. This article can guide you efficiently if you need to know about the Ethiopian Airlines flight change policy. Dive in the upcoming sections before you make any changes in your scheduled flight with Ethiopian Airlines.
About Ethiopian Airlines Flight Change Policy
Ethiopian Airlines has brought some significant changes in its policies due to COVID to satisfy the needs and requirements of travelers. Take a look at the given terms and conditions if you wish to bring changes in your Ethiopian airlines-
- Ethiopian Airlines allows you to make any changes in your flight for free once.
- As the flight change policy of Ethiopian Airlines suggests, a traveler is allowed to make amendments in their flight booking for free within the first 24 hours of initial booking.
- If you are willing to pay, then there is good news for you in regards to the reservation change- you can change by paying some applicable charges at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure.
Ethiopian Airlines Flight Change Fee
- If you wish to make changes in your reservation for free, you must bring the modifications 24 hours before the chosen flight’s scheduled departure.
- If you change the flight details for the first time, you will not have to pay any extra charges. However, if a traveler wishes to make another change, some applicable charges must be looked after.
- The Ethiopian Airlines flight date change policy, if you are bringing changes in a flight covering the Ethiopian route, you might have to pay around 10 USD as the change penalty.
- If you have chosen the North American route, make sure that you pay the change fees amounting to 200 USD.
- For all the other routes, 100 USD is the applicable change charge to bring any kind of changes in the existing booking.
Steps To Bring Changes In Your Ethiopian Airlines Flight
Follow the given steps to bring changes in your Ethiopian flights:
- Open the official Ethiopian Airlines tab using your preferred search engine.
- You can see the booking form on the homepage once you click the link to the Ethiopian official website.
- From the booking form, navigate the Manage Booking section and enter the booking reference number followed by the concerned last name; click on the Retrieve Booking button given in the green.
- Next, choose your reservation and proceed further with the Edit section.
- Check if you are eligible to make changes and proceed by entering the details to change the date of your flight when eligible.
- If there are any applicable charges, you need to pay them first, and after you complete the transaction, the airline sends an email confirming the change request.
Ethiopian Airlines Customer Service
These are some effective steps to follow if you wish to bring amendments to your existing reservation with Ethiopian Airlines. However, if you cannot understand Ethiopian Airlines flight change policy on your own, consider contacting the airline’s travel consolidator for further assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions