You booked your flight with Egyptair but are stuck in a situation that is affecting your travel with the airline. Or have changes in plan and because of that, you will not be able to board the flight that you booked. Then you shall not panic. For every kind of issue, Egyptair has a resolution. And that is the option of changing the flight. Doing so, will not only save your money but also offer you the convenience of travel.
Get Help About How To Change Booking In EgyptAir
But there are some rules before you proceed with the changes of the flight. To check you may read the Egyptair flight change policy that is discussed below.
Knowing About Some Important Points Related to EgyptAir Flight Change!
- Passengers who are changing the flight within 24 hours of booking the ticket or departure of the flight shall proceed to make changes without paying any extra fee.
- However, if you have crossed 24 hours then you can still make changes but need to pay for the flight changing charges.
- And the Egyptair flight change fee for domestic flights is USD 30 and that may change depending upon the type of journey and other factors.
- The flight change fee for international flights by Egyptair is USD 75 and this may also differ depending upon factors like type of journey, flight chosen, etc.
- Passengers can proceed to make changes of Egyptair from the official website of the airlines from the “Manage my Booking” option of the airlines.
With the help of the above steps, passengers can easily make changes and get the chance to save money. Those who want to know how to make changes can follow the steps mentioned further in this article.
Steps To Change Egyptair Flight Booking Hassle-Free
- Start by launching any web browser that you prefer and head over to the official website of the airlines.
- From the top of the navigation bar, tap on the “Manage my Travel” option that is present at the top of the page that gets displayed.
- Enter the booking or reservation number along with the last name as stated on the flight ticket and tap “Next”.
- You get to see the reservation details getting displayed in front of you. Proceed towards the flight details section and tap on the “Change my Flight” option.
- From the list of flights that gets displayed in front of you, find the one that is suitable according to your travel by tapping on it.
- Enter and confirm the details and you will be notified on the email that you entered at the time of booking.
EgyptAir Change Flight Fee
As the name suggests, Egyptair is the flag carrier airline of Egypt and is a certified 3-star rated airline for the quality of its airport and the onboard staff services. The airlines provide every possible service to its passengers for everything, be it the flight change procedure or its policy. The Egyptair Change Flight Fee is a bare minimum keeping the time, date, and reason for flight change in mind. Let's discuss all Egyptair's flight change policies, procedures, dates, and fees to make the process more manageable and more reliable for you. For a better explanation, we have to break down its process to understand it better.
How much does it cost to change a flight date on Egyptair?
All of us always wanna make sure how much expense we are bearing before proceeding with the process of flight change. And to ease things for you, the airlines have come up with the 24 hours timeline.
- If you make the changes in your flight ticket in a 24-hour timeline, no charges will be levied on making the change in your flight ticket.
- If the change were made after the 24-hour timeline slot, you have to pay a certain amount to make any change in your Egyptian Flight.
- The changes are made depending on the Egyptair change flight date, as you can make the change only 24 hours before the scheduled departure of your Flight.
- The passengers are not allowed to make any changes a few hours before the scheduled departure.
- The passenger can make any change for free if the Flight is delayed by 2 hours at the airline's fault.
- If the fault of the airline delays the Flight, then it's the responsibility of the airline t
How do I change my flight time on EgyptAir?
You must reschedule your Flight to make the change in your flight date and time. Suppose you want to change the time and date of your scheduled Flight. The process of making the changes in your Flight is as follows:
EgyptAir Online Flight Change Process
- Browse to the official website of Egyptair and locate the 'Manage booking' option given on the tabs given on the homepage of the website.
- After getting onto the 'Manage booking' page, enter the PNR number given on the ticket and the passenger's last name.
- After getting onto the page where the Flight list will appear on your screen, select the Flight on which you want to make the adequate changes.
- After selecting your Flight, click on the option of 'Change' and select the date and time on which you want to reschedule your Flight.
- Select the 'new flight option' and process for the checkout.
- Follow the on-screen process to make the necessary payment according to the charges levy on your flight ticket.
After completing the change process, check your registered email ID to see if you have received the confirmation mail of your change and the exchanged flight itinerary.
Egyptair Offline Flight Change Process
- If they want to make the changes at the last minute, you can do it at the booking counter on the Egyptair airlines.
- However, as per the flight change policy of the airlines, you are only allowed to make the changes in your flight ticket 3 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight ticket.
- Prove the person present on the counter with your PNR and the name of the passengers.
- The agent will check whether you are qualified to make the changes in your Flight or not.
- The agent will ask you for the change flight date and time if your ticket is qualified for the flight change.
- You'll be asked to make the payment for the required change with your credit/debit card.
- Once the process is complete, you'll receive the new itinerary of our Flight on the registered Email address.
EgyptAir Date Change Policy
- If you make the changes in your flight ticket, then the amount of your old flight ticket will get adjusted in your new Flight, and the difference between the fare amount is required to be paid by you.
- Suppose no refund is permitted to you for the amount you have saved in your flight change. There will be a voucher issued to you for the amount of your refund.
- There will be no charges levied on the flight change if the changes were made within 24 hours from your scheduled flight booking.
- If the Flight is being delayed for more than 2 hours at the airline's fault, you are also eligible to reschedule your flight ticket without any charges.
How Do I Change My Name on Egyptair?
EgyptAir has stood out from other airlines by providing world-class services at an affordable price. They provide instant resolutions to the problems of their customers. Most people tend to make mistakes when booking their flights online. Sometimes they make silly mistakes in name, date of journey, or destination and then want to correct them. Have you ever asked, How Do I Change My Name on Egyptair? You can change your name according to the terms and conditions of the name correction policy of Egyptair. They allow you to make only limited changes to your name. You need to be aware while making your reservation and avoid silly mistakes.
Name Correction Policy of EgyptAir
- If you have put a wrong name and want to correct it, you must do it within 24 hours of booking. If you apply for a name correction after 24 hours of your booking, Egyptair will cancel your request.
- You are only eligible to change up to three characters of your name. You are not allowed to change more characters than that.
- You can not change your full name for security reasons, and therefore make sure you do not put a wrong name while booking your flight.
- You are also not allowed to change your surname. You cannot interchange your surname with a name. This act is strictly prohibited due to security reasons.
- Egyptair allows you only to correct minor spelling mistakes, and therefore if you have made major mistakes, then your request for name correction will not be considered.
- You are not allowed to transfer your ticket to the name of any other person.
- If your name is not printed correctly, you have to approach the reservation department of Egyptair.
- You have to pay a fee of up to $100 for a name correction.
- The process for name correction will take anywhere between 10-15 days and is also subject to the authorities' approval.
Most airlines provide stringent norms when it comes to the correction of names. A name change may lead to security breaches, and therefore most airlines only allow minor spelling mistakes to be corrected. EgyptAir name correction policy reflects the same rigidity, and therefore passengers are urged to fill in their itinerary details carefully. Otherwise, you have to cancel your booking and pay a cancellation charge.
Methods To Correct your Name on EgyptAir
- If you are looking to change your name on EgyptAir, you must reach out to their customer service on the phone or any other means to apprise them of your trouble. The professional executives will help you to deliver a firm resolution.
- You can also apply for the name correction online. The procedure is a bit complex, and you are required to submit your documents as proof of the name change
Online Method To Correct Your Name
- You have to open the website of Egyptair with the help of a browser.
- You have to provide credentials like booking reference no. or your first name and last name to see booking details.
- Now you have to select "Edit Flight."
- Now see if there is an option for a name change. Now type your name correctly and submit it.
- A name change is subject to the approval of Egyptair.
This way, you can change your name easily. It also depends on the nature of the mistakes that you have made. If you have made major mistakes, then you will not be left with many options but to cancel your ticket. Egyptair name change fee will enable you to apply for the name change, but it does not provide any guarantee that your name will be corrected.
EgyptAir Name Change Fee
Fees that you are required to pay for name correction
- You have to pay around $100 to change your name according to the name correction policy of Egyptair.
The process of name correction with Egyptair requires payment of fees. So if you are looking to correct your name, you have to pay an amount of $100. Apart from this, you have to look if your name correction is in sync with Egyptair name correction policy. Most Airlines charge for the name change of their customers. The price for the name change is on the higher side and is also a bit strict.
EgyptAir Customer Service
Those who need any further help related to Egyptair Change booking are free to contact the customer service of the airlines.
Know More Here