Yes, you are allowed to bring a booster seat to support your infants and toddlers on your way to your preferred destination. But, at Frontier Airlines, if you wish to bring a booster seat, you must take approval from the FAA for your seat. You are not allowed to use booster seats on Frontier at the time of take-off and landing; make sure that you keep your baby in your lap.
Does Frontier Airlines Allow You To Bring A Booster Seat
There are many such Frontier Airlines booster seat rules that you must know before traveling with a kid in the air. Do not worry, as this article has covered all the essential information for parents who want to carry a booster seat with them.
General Guidelines Regarding Carrying A Booster Seat
Check some of the general rules and regulations imposed by Frontier Airlines if you wish to carry a booster seat onboard-
- If traveling on Frontier with an infant or a toddler, you are entitled to free check-in for a booster seat and a stroller; you can also bring a diaper bag without paying any extra charges.
- To bring a booster seat, you must submit a certificate that states your child's age to be at least seven days; a traveler above the age group of 15 years is allowed to accompany up to two infants only.
- If a baby is two years old or above, you must book a seat for them and must not carry them in your lap.
- If you wish to carry an approved booster seat for your toddler or infant, you must purchase a set from Frontier Airlines.
- If you are carrying two infants, make sure that you purchase a ticket for at least one infant, as only one infant can sit on a lap per paid passenger.
So, now you have the answer to can I bring a booster seat on Frontier, you can proceed further and shop for a booster seat ticket for your infants and toddlers. Keep reading further, and you can find additional information about carrying a booster seat on Frontier Airlines.
Discount Availability and Regulations for Infants and Toddlers at Frontier Airlines
- If you are accompanied by an infant or a toddler up to 2 years of age, you can bring a booster seat without paying any checked baggage charges; but you must purchase a ticket if you use the seat for them.
- At Frontier Airlines, you might be able to make your infant’s travel free, but some standard charges like government tax might apply if you are booking an international flight.
- As per the Frontier Airlines booster seat policy, when two lap infants accompany you, you must purchase a separate seat for at least one of them.
- If you want to carry your infant in a booster seat, you need to ensure that the booster seat you are carrying is restraint-approved.
- The number of lap infants accepted at Frontier Airlines depends on the aircraft type you have chosen and the equipment availability.
- You are allowed to carry a diaper bag, booster seat, child restraint devices, and strollers for free as your checked baggage.
- If a child accompanies you, make sure to bring items to keep your little ones busy.
- The airline provides Courtesy Boarding for families traveling abroad with kids under the age group of three.
The Frontier Airlines booster seat allowance gives a safe and secure flight experience to your little ones. So, do not worry if you want to accompany your kids with you on your next trip, as Frontier Airlines' flexible seat policy can help you out. If you find a problem understanding the booster seat rules and regulations, you can try contacting the official Frontier Airlines travel consolidators.
Frequently Asked Questions