You have made a plan, and you have booked a flight to fly to your dream destination. But, oops! You had to cancel your plan just because you did not get off from your office. Well, that’s not the only reason to cancel a flight, you can cancel your flight owing to multiple reasons.
Can You Get A Refund From AirAsia Cancelled Flight
After canceling a flight, what you would expect is a refund from the airline you have booked the flight with. Whether you will get a refund or not on the flight you have canceled depends on the policies followed by the airline. Some airlines do not provide refunds on the flights that you cancel, however with some airlines, you can get a refund on the canceled flights easily.
Like with AirAsia, you can cancel your flight conveniently and get a refund easily. Have you booked a flight with Air Asia and had to cancel it due to some reasons? Do you want to know how to get a refund from AirAsia on a flight that you have canceled? Well, continue reading to know the same.
If you are wondering, is the AirAsia ticket refundable? Then, the answer is yes, AirAsia tickets are refundable. However, the refund will be subjected to some terms and conditions.
What Is AirAsia refund policy
So, have you canceled an AirAsia flight and you are wondering whether you will get a refund or not? Let’s figure out what is your right in regards to refunds under the AirAsia refund policy.
- If you have purchased the AirAsia ticket online on the official website of AirAsia, then you will get a refund in form of the original payment method. If you have booked the flight through a travel agent, then you will have to contact the travel agent for a refund. And, if you have booked the flight over the sales counter in cash, then you will have to contact AirAsia for a refund.
- You can cancel your AirAsia flights within 24 hours of the purchase of the ticket and after that too. If you cancel your flight within 24 hours, then you will not have to pay any cancellation fee and you will get a full refund.
- If you cancel a refundable ticket after 24 hours, then you will not have to pay any fee and you will get the full refund for the canceled flight.
- If you cancel a non-refundable flight, then you will have to pay the minimum amount of fee to cancel the flight, and you will not get a refund except under emergency cases determined by AirAsia.
AirAsia Customer Service
These are some of the conditions of AirAsia refund policy, you can also contact AirAsia customer service for further information and assistance in case of any difficulty.
- How Can I Book Flight Without Paying
- How To Speak To Someone At British Airways
- Does Southwest Charge For Phone Reservations
- How To Make Reservations In Turkish Airlines
- How To Manage Booking In United Airlines
- How To Change Or Cancel A Delta Air Lines Flight
- How Much Does It Cost To Reschedule A Flight On EgyptAir
- How To Manage Bookings In British Airways
- Is Air Asia Ticket Refundable
- When Can You Book Flights With Emirates