Things to know about flying with Gulf Air during COVID!
Gulf Air is a major airline in the United Kingdom of Bahrain, and the airline endeavors to provide a safe journey until you reach your preferred destination. You are required to present or submit a PCR test at the time of check-in, regardless of the destination you are visiting. Gulf Air has installed several technological types of equipment to limit the spread of the virus within the aircraft.
To maintain your safety, the airline has introduced some Gulf Air travel requirements that every traveler must abide by. This article extracts important information about Gulf Air traveling in the pandemic; keep reading!
General COVID Guidelines Issued By Gulf Air
Below given is a list of some effective guidelines issued by Gulf Air to maintain a safe travel environment-
- Some Gulf Air airports require you to present a negative PCR certificate, and you must oblige with the regulations imposed by your boarding airport.
- Travelers above the age group of 6 years can present a vaccination certificate rather than bring a print copy of their PCR certificate.
- You need to provide Gulf Air covid test before flight or a vaccination certificate that the WHO must approve; travelers below the age group of 6 do not have to provide a pre-boarding PCR certificate.
- Regardless of your vaccination status, a passenger above the age of 6 must provide a negative PCR certificate, including the QR code.
- You must take the test at least within 48 hours of departure.
These are some of the general guidelines introduced by Gulf Air to assure its travelers a safe and sound journey to their preferred destinations. However, Gulf Air has efficiently adopted some safety measures, as discussed in the next sections.
Gulf Air COVID Precautions For Travelers
As per the Gulf Air covid test requirements, you need to submit a negative test report against the virus, but there are other things to keep in mind too-
- Ensure that you keep an extra mask with you in an emergency.
- Ensure that you keep at least 2 m distance with others.
- Ensure that you do not remove the mask covering as long as necessary.
- Ensure that you sanitize often or wash hands regularly to ensure that you don't catch the virus.
- Ensure that you stay away from the often touched surfaces.
Safety Measures That Gulf Air Takes
Below-discussed is a list of safety measures taken by Gulf Air to minimize the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic-
- The Cabin: Gulf Air closely follows the instructions imposed by IATA and follows the disinfectant procedures to clean the cabins regularly.
- The Crew: The Gulf Air crew members are dressed in protective gear throughout the journey to maintain the least contact between travelers and crew members.
- The In-flight Maintenance: Gulf Air has installed HEPA filters responsible for eradicating trapped viruses, dust particles, bacteria, and fungi.
If you face trouble submitting a Gulf Air COVID test before flight, you need to contact the Gulf Air customer service agents as soon as possible. So, what are you waiting for? Book a flight with Gulf Air, comply with the preventive measures, and enjoy a safe trip to your destination!
Frequently Asked Questions
Cathay Pacific Name Change, Correction and Cancellation policy
Making mistakes is familiar to everyone. We m
If passengers traveling with Flair Air wish to cancel their flight tickets, they can do it online through the a
Regional Express is Australian Airlines based in Mascot, New South Wales. It has been associated with Delta Air
People who are going to go for holidays around Christmas must be planning it as tickets are very cheap around t
If you are looking forward to changing your flight with Flair, here you can find out all the relevant informati
Do Swoop flights get canceled a lot?
Swoop airlines work according to the traveler's needs and requireme