Get an Instant Guide About COVID Policy at Ethiopian Airlines
Ethiopian Airlines has a good safety record, and even in a pandemic situation, the airline strives to provide a safe ride to your preferred destination. Ethiopian Airlines is working closely with the protocols as released by the state government to keep travelers safe against the virus.
You must stay updated with the Ethiopian Airlines COVID policy if you look forward to booking a trip with the airline. You can find detailed information about the COVID measures and protocols initiated by Ethiopian Airlines.
Updated COVID Policy at Ethiopian Airlines
Read the upcoming discussed pointers to find out policies and preventive measures adopted by Ethiopian Airlines for the safety of its travelers and staff members:
- The airline has mandated face masks to fight against the virus and lead a safe journey to your preferred destinations.
- Ethiopian Airlines abides by all the rules and regulations imposed by WHO, ICAO, and IATA to keep a protective shield against COVID-19.
- It doesn’t matter which Ethiopian Airlines flights you have chosen; you must keep wearing a face mask throughout your journey unless and until you are medically exempted.
- As per the Ethiopian Airlines Covid requirements, you must present a negative COVID-19 test report while checking in for your flight. And, the test must not be older than five days from the scheduled departure date.
Additional Updates Due to COVID at Ethiopian Airlines
There are some changes in the existing policy at Ethiopian Airlines due to the effect of the pandemic. So, find information from the below-discussed points:
- If you face any troubles, you can now make as many date changes as you require for free at Ethiopian Airlines.
- You can avoid being a no-show and pay its penalties by changing your itinerary at least a day before the flight’s scheduled departure.
- You can make the change requests using the Ethiopian Airlines reservation center, Global Call and Interaction Center, or from the agency through which you purchased the ticket in the first place.
- You can request a full refund if you cancel your reservation due to the COVID-19 preventions.
COVID-19 Travel Requirements at Ethiopian Airlines
The airline has necessitated its travelers to abide by the following COVID-19 travel requirements to stay as much safe as possible:
- All the passengers of Ethiopian Airlines are requested to bring a negative RT PCR test report to submit before they board a flight.
- However, the airline exempts the negative report necessity from children ten years of age or less.
- If your Ethiopian Airlines arrives at Addis Ababa, the airline does not perform any COVID-19 test.
- If you wish to travel with Ethiopian Airlines, you must know that the airline does not accept RDT antibody tests as solid proof of a negative state against the virus.
Once you are updated with the Ethiopian Airlines COVID policy, you can proceed further and book a flight ticket. Nevertheless, the Ethiopian Airlines customer service team is always present to hear you out if you face any trouble in understanding the COVID-19 travel requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Reschedule my Rex Flight?
Rex Airlines is a customer-centric airline. Sometimes, passengers have
Can I change my flight on LATAM?
To change the flight on LATAM, you must know the right policy and pro
How Do I Check my Ticket on Jazeera Airways?
Being happy with Jazeera’s products and services, suppose
RyanAir Delayed Flight Compensation
Many airlines have the facility of compensation, and Ryanair is one of t
Yes, Aeroflot has made sure that the customers get a refund of the refundable tickets. However, if your ticket
How Do I Change My Flight on FlySafair?
FlySafair Airlines is the flag carrier of South Africa, headquartere