Southwest Airlines finds every way to facilitate its passengers with more and additional services for a hassle-free journey. If you fly with Southwest Airlines, you will not only get the lowest fares but several additional benefits also, such as easy change and cancellation options. To get more info about the changes in Southwest Airlines, you need to know about the flight change policy of the airline. Here, in this article, you will get the details about the Southwest airlines flight change policy.
About Southwest Airlines Flight Change Policy
If there is any change in your travel plan, you can change your flight details according to Southwest airlines flight change policy. Here are the important points and terms of the flight change policy:
- The airline does not charge any fee for modifying the itinerary.
- If you change the flight date, and the new flight costs more, you just need to pay the fare difference.
- In case the new flight costs less than existing amount, either you will get the refund or travel credit for future travel.
- The travel credit is reusable and is valid till the expiration date.
- There is no limit for changing the flight details. You can do it infinite times just by paying the fare difference.
- The flight change option is available until 10 minutes before the scheduled departure.
- Even if you have checked for a flight, you can still change it until 10 minutes are left for the departure.
- If there is a no-show situation, and you didn't change or cancel the booking, there will be no refund.
Southwest Airlines Change Booking Process
To change the flight with Southwest Airlines, you can proceed as follows, keeping the terms of Southwest airlines flight change policy in mind:
- On the Southwest Airlines homepage, navigate to Manage Reservations.
- Provide the confirmation number, first and last name, as mentioned on the itinerary.
- With this, your itinerary is accessible on the screen.
- Once you find the edit option, you can change it as per your requirement.
- If there is any fare difference, you need to pay it before submitting the changes.
- Finally, when you pay and submit the details, you will get an updated itinerary in your email.
- You can use this itinerary for your next flight.
Southwest Airlines Support
If you have any queries related to the policies or services, contact Southwest Airlines customer service. You can find the contact details under the contact section of Southwest's official website. The representatives can be contacted through call, email or live chat options.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Reschedule my Rex Flight?
Rex Airlines is a customer-centric airline. Sometimes, passengers have
Can I change my flight on LATAM?
To change the flight on LATAM, you must know the right policy and pro
How Do I Check my Ticket on Jazeera Airways?
Being happy with Jazeera’s products and services, suppose
RyanAir Delayed Flight Compensation
Many airlines have the facility of compensation, and Ryanair is one of t
Yes, Aeroflot has made sure that the customers get a refund of the refundable tickets. However, if your ticket
How Do I Change My Flight on FlySafair?
FlySafair Airlines is the flag carrier of South Africa, headquartere