Being the flag carrier of Amman, Royal Jordanian is a well-known airline of Jordan. With a fleet size of 24, the flights of Royal Jordanian airline cover nearly 43 destinations across the world.
Know about the online booking in Royal Jordanian airline
The services and facilities offered by the airlines are world-class. The passengers can avail various deals and offers by booking a flight ticket with Royal Jordanian airline. The ticket can be booked by offline and online methods. In the offline method, the passenger visits either the ticket counter at an airport or travel agency in order to book a ticket.
For Royal Jordanian Online Booking, the passenger needs to follow the below-listed steps:
- The official website of the airline is visited by the passenger in the web browser.
- On the homepage, the booking tab is selected to initiate the booking process.
- The kind of trip is selected from the available options of round-trip, one-way and multi-city.
- Then, the departure and destination city is selected from the given list, so as to check the available flights for the route.
- In the next step, the departure date is selected so that the available flights for the required date can be searched to proceed with Royal Jordanian Online Booking.
- Next step is to select the total number of passengers including adults and children in order to check the seat availability in the flight.
- When the flight search button is clicked, a list of available flights is prompted on the screen. The passenger can choose the flight which suits the best according to timing and fare as the prices vary with the travel class.
- By selecting the flight, on the next page, the passenger is asked to enter the personal details along with the contact info.
- After entering the details, it can be reviewed and submitted.
- To confirm Royal Jordanian Online Booking, the passenger needs to pay for the fare amount.
- Finally, a confirmation will be sent by the airline on passenger’s email or phone as per the contact details.
Royal Jordanian Manage Booking
These were the steps by which the ticket is booked but if in case after booking, the passenger wishes to modify the ticket, and then it can be done by Royal Jordanian Manage booking of Royal Jordanian website. It can be used for changing flight date, origin, destination, cancellation, seat change, etc. The steps involved in Royal Jordanian Manage booking are as follows:
- While being on the homepage of the website, the passenger needs to click on the Manage booking tab.
- Then, the passenger is required to enter the reservation number along with the last name.
- By entering these details correctly, the Royal Jordanian Online Booking can be retrieved.
- Once it is accessed, the required changes in the ticket can be made.
- After making the changes, the details can be submitted again to get the updated booking.
- A confirmation will also be sent to the passenger along with a new e-ticket.
- If the changes or cancellation is done within 24 hours of ticket booking, then it will completely free of charge.
- But if the time period is exceeded, it will be chargeable and the passenger has to pay a fee for the same.
Royal Jordanian Customer Service
To know more about Royal Jordanian Online Booking or other services offered by the airlines, the Royal Jordanian customer service can be contacted. The representatives in the airline will assist the passengers with the best possible help or solution. To reach them various methods are available and the passenger can choose a suitable one. The contact details are mentioned on the official website of Royal Jordanian.
- How To Manage Booking In United Airlines
- How To Change Or Cancel A Delta Air Lines Flight
- How Much Does It Cost To Reschedule A Flight On EgyptAir
- How To Manage Bookings In British Airways
- Is Air Asia Ticket Refundable
- When Can You Book Flights With Emirates
- How Do I Check My Flight Reservation
- Can You Choose Your Seat On TAP Portugal
- How Much Is Emirates Cancellation Fee
- How Do I Get 72 Hours On Emirates