Whenever you book flights with a particular airline carrier, then a curiosity to know about that airlines really happens. Every airline has their interesting and amazing facts that make every traveler curious to know. If you are traveling with Lufthansa Group Airlines, then there are a ton of interesting facts that you have to know and with the help of this article, you can easily know about it.
- One of the biggest airlines in Europe
Lufthansa is one of the biggest airlines in Europe that fleet size is 665 and it serves to more than 250+ destinations across the world to both domestic and international routes. You can find more Lufthansa Group Airlines details and about Lufthansa Service when you travel on its flight or by visiting their website.
- Longest flight time
Lufthansa also operates one of the longest flights LH510 with duration of 14 hours that takes off at Frankfurt’s International Airport.
- Biggest operator of the 747-8
One of the longest aircraft in the world 747-8 is also operated by Lufthansa and it has been a part of Lufthansa fleet from several years.
- First airlines to offer in-flight internet
It is another interesting fact that Lufthansa hold the record of providing in-flight entertainment to the passengers on its multiple routes flights and it is the first-ever airlines provide such kind of facility.
More About Lufthansa Service
In case you have any other questions or query related to Lufthansa Service, then dial Lufthansa Airlines Contact Number and obtain the perfect resolutions to fix those queries through the customer service team. They will provide necessary information regarding the Lufthansa airlines in a very simple manner.
- AirTran Airways Reservations
- What Is Turkmenistan Airlines Cancellation Policy
- Lucky Air Reservations
- Cape Air Cancellation Policy
- Beijing Capital Airlines Reservations
- Hong Kong Airlines Manage Booking
- Spirit Airlines Manage Booking
- Spirit Airlines First Class Service During Covid -19
- American Airlines First Class Service During Covid -19
- What Are United Airlines First Class Service During covid -19