How can I use a Swiss Air voucher?
Swiss Air allows you to book a future trip using a Swiss Air voucher, and you can do it online. Has your travel itinerary changed at the last moment? Do not worry, as you can cancel your Swiss Air flight ticket to claim a travel voucher to use in the future purchase.
With this article, you can find out how to use a Swiss voucher and how you can claim a voucher in the first place. Also, if you face any problems redeeming your travel voucher, you can always ask the Swiss Air customer service team to help you out!
How can you redeem a Swiss Air Travel Voucher?
If you have claimed a travel voucher and need to redeem it, you can do it by purchasing a travel ticket for your next journey. Follow the given steps, and you can redeem your travel voucher efficiently-
- Open the official Swiss Air voucher by using your preferred search engine.
- On the homepage, you can find the booking window on your screen.
- Choose the airport locations and provide the departure and arrival dates in the calendar followed by the number of passengers; click on the Search Flights given at the booking window.
- Now, you see several flights available for the routes and dates you have chosen; select the preferable one.
- Once you select a flight, you need to provide some required details- your full name, address, and contact information.
- Review the details of your flight and then move towards the payment section.
- Enter voucher details and pay the charges.
- Swiss Air recalculates the amount, and if there are any rest charges, you get the prompt on your screen.
- Pay the rest value and wait until you receive a confirmation email from the airline.
So, these comprehensive steps can guide you with how to redeem Swiss Air travel voucher in booking a flight with Swiss Air. However, you must keep track of voucher terms and conditions before you book a ticket using it to face no trouble in the future.
Swiss Air General Travel Voucher Terms and Conditions
Give a brief reading to the following mentioned points if you are about to redeem your Swiss Air voucher-
- You are allowed to convert your tickets into vouchers if your trip is up to 30 April 2021; your departure location must be in Switzerland, Europe, the United Kingdom, or the United States of America.
- You can only convert the ticket for a Swiss voucher if Swiss Air issued it; if you bought the ticket from a third-party consolidator, you should talk to them about the voucher.
- You should use the voucher within three years of its issuance; previous discount vouchers with Swiss Air stay invalid after their expiration date.
- If you are using the voucher to book a ticket, ensure that you select the same departing airport as the original booking.
- To access and use your Swiss Air voucher, you must have a Swiss or Miles & More profile.
Before you use the voucher, you must know the Swiss Air Voucher Refund Policy, and to get the knowledge, contact the Swiss Air travel consolidators. The agents can help you understand the voucher refund policy and even redeem the voucher on your behalf.
Frequently Asked Questions