The flag carrier of Hong Kong was founded on 24 September 1946 by American Roy C. Farrell and Australian Sydney H. de Kantzow. It, one of the founding members of the Oneworld alliance, has a fleet of 148 and connecting 77 destinations in more than 60 countries. The airline company which had celebrated its 60th anniversary in 2006 is world's fourteenth largest in market capitalisation and tenth largest in sales. It boasts unique ticket booking policies, and we will be discussing how to get E-ticket from Cathay Pacific. The process is complicated, but we have divided it into seven simple steps.
How to book an E-ticket for Cathay Pacific flight?
- Open your web browser and launch a ticket booking API
- Here you need to fill the flight details
- After that, choose and book your flight
- Fill up the contact information section
- Fill up the passenger details section
- Complete the payment by any of the listed methods
- You will then receive your Cathay Pacific e-ticket in My Booking or in the email address you have provided
How do I find my Cathay Pacific E-ticket number?
The Cathay Pacific E-ticket number provided to you will be a 13-digit number that uniquely identifies the airline ticket. Nevertheless, the easiest and quickest way to locate your ticket number is through your E-ticket receipt or boarding pass.
Do I need to print my Cathay Pacific E-ticket?
If you have an E-ticket without reservation, you might require printing the E-ticket and keeping a copy of it. In such cases, the printed ticket will have the sectors shown. To know more about how to get E-ticket from Cathay Pacific, you are suggested to call on the official helpdesk number of Cathay Pacific.
How to pay for Cathay Pacific E-ticket?
You may make your payment for your Cathay Pacific E-ticket via credit card, pay at stores or post offices, or bank transfer (ATM/Internet Banking/bank teller). Please get in touch with the customer care professionals if you have not received your e-ticket within 60 minutes after payment is completed. To get your boarding pass, make self-check-in at the airport or online. Else, show your E-ticket during the check-in at the Cathay Pacific counter at the airport.
- How Do I Speak To A Delta Representatives
- How Do I Get Through To Spirit Airlines
- Is United A Good Airline
- How Do I Talk To A Real Person At United Airlines
- Will JetBlue Give Refund
- Can I Reschedule My American Airlines Flight
- How Do I Get A Refund From Aeromexico
- How Do I Change My Kuwait Airways
- Does Delta Give Refunds For Cancelled Flights
- How Much Does It Cost To Change A Flight On Egyptair