Air France gives an untroubled booking experience to its travelers who made mistakes while booking a ticket. So, do not frown if you made a typo and now need to make corrections. You can make name amendments up to some characters and generate a new itinerary for your trip.
How do I change my name on an Air France reservation?
This article can benefit you in real-time by bestowing upon some useful information. Here, you get key highlights of Air France name change policy and procedure. Start reading and get a hold of name change terms and conditions so that you do not face any inconveniences.
Name Change Procedure: Air France
Did you make a mistake while typing your name to book a flight? Do not worry as now you can correct them at Air France. Below-mentioned steps can guide you efficiently by bringing the name modifications:
- First off, go to the official Air France website using your preferred search engine.
- Next, please search for the My Reservations section and then tap on it; a new page reloads on your screen.
- Provide your booking reference number and last name to access the booking.
- Click on the Review/Modify link as given on the screen and continue by making necessary name modifications.
- Review the changes and then submit the request by clicking the Continue button.
- If you are subjected to name change fees, pay them and wait until the airline checks you out from the request page.
- Lastly, Air France sends you an updated itinerary on your registered email ID.
Rely on the given steps, and you can bring the changes for yourself. However, you must keep up with the Air France name correction policy to avoid inconveniences. If you need further information about the name change policy, the next section can rescue you in real-time!
Air France Name Change Policy:
Given below is the name change policy that every Air France traveler who made a mistake must keep in mind:
- The name change policy states that you cannot change the identity on the ticket; if you wish to transfer the ticket, you must cancel the reservation and make a new booking.
- If you surpass the risk-free name change period, you need to pay change charges ranging between $20 and 50. You can skip paying the Air France name change fee if you complete the formalities within a day of its booking. However, if you take their help, you might have to pay a service fee against the changes.
- If you made a minor mistake, you need to contact the sales center to bring the changes.
- The 24 hours free name change policy stays effective only if you booked the ticket at least seven days before the flight is set to depart.
The airline allows you to make changes at least 72 hours before the flight’s departure.
Not only can you change name on Air France ticket, but the airline also helps you find a new booking for different destinations and on different routes. So, follow the mentioned steps by considering the terms and conditions to lead a seamless booking experience. However, if you need assistance anytime throughout your journey, you can talk to the Air France customer service team.
Can I change my Air France flight online?
For some changes in the flight tickets, travelers will often ask questions regarding if Air France allows passengers to book their flight tickets or not. Yes, Air France allows its passengers to do any kind of change. If they want to change the tickets through an online process, they can do so freely without hesitation. There are some processes that travelers can make by following the steps rendered by Air France Airlines.
Air France is a leading aviation company all over France. That gives facilities to its passengers with all the permission. To make the changes on your flight ticket, passengers can follow the process that is explained below:
Here are the steps to change the Air France tickets:
For the convenience of the passengers, airlines have made these steps for online changes. The points are as follows:
- Open the internet browser on your devices, and go to the official site of Air France.
- On the home screen of the airline, travelers have to go to the top of the page and tap on the ‘manage trip’ section.
- Enter the official credentials of the tickets on the dashboard that appeared on the screen.
- Several options will be shown on the new page; choose ‘change flight.’ Details of the flight will be shown on the screen.
- Tap on change date, and enter the on which you have to travel in future. Pay the fees if there are any charges by Air France.
- The airline will change your flight tickets, and confirmation with e-tickets will be sent to you at your email address.
- If tickets are booked through travel agents, passengers can go to them and ask them to make the changes on the flight date.
Can I change an Air France flight for free?
Yes, passengers can change their flight tickets for free of cost. There are specific rules and regulations that passengers have to follow before deciding to make changes to their flight tickets. There are different charges, and the conditions are according to it. If travelers have made changes within 24 hours of booking, they do not have to pay any penny. For further details regarding the changes, passengers cna follow the Air France terms and conditions, which are explained below:
Air France Change Flight Policy:
Before going through the changes, always make sure to read the airline's policy.
- If a passenger wishes to fly on another date and decides to change the tickets on the same way of purchase, they are free to change the tickets without paying any extra cost.
- After 24 hours of buying tickets, there are some charges that passengers have to pay for changing the flight tickets.
- There is no transfer for the flight tickets to any other passengers.
- If the cost of the flight tickets is high at the time of changes, then the travelers have to pay extra charges.
- Tickets booked online can be chased through the online process as the tickets were booked.
- If there is a group booking and travelers want to change the tickets, the airline will not charge any changing fees.
How many times can you change your Air France flight?
If there are any mistakes on your flight tickets or changes in the plan to travel to any destination, and tickets have been purchased on Air France, then passengers can change the tickets. Several passengers come up with queries about how many times they can change their flight tickets. If tickets have been purchased, they can make the changes within 24 hours of booking until seven days after the flight time.
How much does it cost to change a flight on Air France?
The charges of changing flight tickets in Air France might vary due to the type of flight tickets that passengers have booked. The distance, destination, time, and type of flight tickets matter when making changes to the flight tickets.
- For changing international flight tickets, passengers have to pay a maximum of $120.
- For domestic flight ticket changes, passengers have to pay around $70.
Air France Same Day Change
Yes, you can make the changes on your flight date on the same day of departure, but you have to pay the changing charges to the airline. Air France same day change can be done through the official website of the airline or via phone call, live chat, and by going to the airport. Read below how you can make changes.
Via Official Website
You can go through the official website to make the changes to your flight date. To know the procedure, follow the steps written below.
- Hit the official website of the airline and then sign in with your account details. Make sure you sign in with the same account which was used at the time of booking.
- Then you have to go to the Manage my Booking option. There you will see your bookings. Select the one on which you want to make changes.
- After that, you will see your itinerary details, and on the screen only, you will have many options in which you have to select the make changes on my flight option. Click on that.
- Then there are several options displayed on the screen like change destination, change boarding airport, change flight date, etc.; click on the change flight date option.
- After that, change the dates and fill in the required details following the screen.
- Then after that, once you are done with all the details, click on the submit tap.
- Then you will transfer to the payment page, make the payment, and once you are done. You will receive a confirmation mail and text message, and you will also see your revised itinerary in the Manage my Booking section.
Via Customer Care Service
You can also make a request to the customer care agent to make the changes for you. To how and where you can get through them, read below the points.
- You can contact the support team member through their official phone number. You will find the official number in the contact us section on the official website.
- You can also use the live chat option to make changes on your fight date; for that, also you have to go to the official website and then go to the contact us section. There you will find the chat box for assistance.
- You can visit the airport and ask for help at the help desk of Air France.
Air France Date Change Policy
The airline made some of the Air France date change policies so their passengers cannot get confused at any time while making the changes.
- If you made the changes before 24 hours of booking, then the airline will not make any changing charges.
- If you make the changes after 24 hours of booking, then you have to pay the charges.
- If you're an elite member of the airline, then the airline will not charge any amount to you.
- If you are not able to board the flight on the revised travel date, then the airline will not provide any refund to you.
- If you are a frequent flier of the airline, sometimes consider it as an exception and will not receive any amount from the passengers.
- Any additional charges may apply at the time of modifying your flight date, and you have to pay that to confirm your changes.
How Much Does It Cost To Change Flight Dates Air France?
Plans are always uncertain because they can change anytime. If you are also wondering about How much does it cost to change flight dates Air France, then you are going to get all the information after reading the article. Air France is one of the most trusted airlines, and that's why passengers' first choice is Air France only. The basic cost of changing Air France flights is $20-$35. But it depends on the next date you choose or on which class you are traveling to. You can also go through the customer care support team when making changes to your flight so they can provide with the exact cost to change the flight date.
Air France Change Return Flight Date
Yes, you can make changes in Air France change return flight date, but it depends on the availability of the seat, and you have to pay the charges to make the changes; before doing so, make sure about the seat availability.
Frequently Asked Questions
Completing the check-in process on time is essential to get the boarding pass, which means you are not breachin
Can I get my united e-ticket on phone
Airline security lines are going longer and longer and passengers sear
Execute these easy steps so as to know how to claim missing miles on Turkish Airlines
Have a wonderful trip
Avianca Airlines is known for its prompt customer support. If you are facing any issue with your reservation, i
Completing the check-in process is essential when you make flight reservations to visit any destination. In thi
Latam Airlines Bangkok Customer Service
Suppose you want to reach the Bangkok office in Thailand as yo