Air France gives an untroubled booking experience to its travelers who made mistakes while booking a ticket. So, do not frown if you made a typo and now need to make corrections. You can make name amendments up to some characters and generate a new itinerary for your trip.
How do I change my name on an Air France reservation?
This article can benefit you in real-time by bestowing upon some useful information. Here, you get key highlights of Air France name change policy and procedure. Start reading and get a hold of name change terms and conditions so that you do not face any inconveniences.
Name Change Procedure: Air France
Did you make a mistake while typing your name to book a flight? Do not worry as now you can correct them at Air France. Below-mentioned steps can guide you efficiently by bringing the name modifications:
- First off, go to the official Air France website using your preferred search engine.
- Next, please search for the My Reservations section and then tap on it; a new page reloads on your screen.
- Provide your booking reference number and last name to access the booking.
- Click on the Review/Modify link as given on the screen and continue by making necessary name modifications.
- Review the changes and then submit the request by clicking the Continue button.
- If you are subjected to name change fees, pay them and wait until the airline checks you out from the request page.
- Lastly, Air France sends you an updated itinerary on your registered email ID.
Rely on the given steps, and you can bring the changes for yourself. However, you must keep up with the Air France name correction policy to avoid inconveniences. If you need further information about the name change policy, the next section can rescue you in real-time!
Air France Name Change Policy:
Given below is the name change policy that every Air France traveler who made a mistake must keep in mind:
- The name change policy states that you cannot change the identity on the ticket; if you wish to transfer the ticket, you must cancel the reservation and make a new booking.
- If you surpass the risk-free name change period, you need to pay change charges ranging between $20 and 50. You can skip paying the Air France name change fee if you complete the formalities within a day of its booking. However, if you take their help, you might have to pay a service fee against the changes.
- If you made a minor mistake, you need to contact the sales center to bring the changes.
- The 24 hours free name change policy stays effective only if you booked the ticket at least seven days before the flight is set to depart.
The airline allows you to make changes at least 72 hours before the flight’s departure.
Not only can you change name on Air France ticket, but the airline also helps you find a new booking for different destinations and on different routes. So, follow the mentioned steps by considering the terms and conditions to lead a seamless booking experience. However, if you need assistance anytime throughout your journey, you can talk to the Air France customer service team.
Frequently Asked Questions
A Comprehensive Guide to Make Name Correction Process At Air Europa Smooth
Air Europa stands out of the crow
If you no longer wish to travel on the scheduled departure day of your Thai Airways flight, you can change your
How Would I Redeem the Aeroflot Airlines Voucher?
Since 1999, Aeroflot has worked on an advantaged program t
Today, nearly everybody uses Whatsapp, so you can talk with the airlines operating the Whatsapp number if you a
Air France has recently launched an Air France Connect', the new in-flight Wi-Fi offer.
This is accessib
Often passengers fill in the wrong information while booking their tickets, like spelling mistakes in the passe