Can I change my flight on LATAM?
To change the flight on LATAM, you must know the right policy and procedure. Once you’re aware of the correct information, then you will be able to make the changes utterly free of cost. Before you take the step to make the changes, it is essential to know the right policy. Once you’re aware of the right approach, you’ll easily be able to make the changes.
Steps to make the flight change:
To make the flight, you need to open Latam's official website and walk through the easy directions below.
- On the homepage of Latam’s website, click on the “Manage Booking” button.
- Enter “Latam’s booking code” and the name on it.
- Make the selection of the search button.
- You’ll see the reservation you have made.
- Open the reservation, and then you need to click on the control of “Flight change.”
- You’ll come across the list of flights.
- Choose the flight which is suitable to your needs.
- Once you have selected the flight, you’ll receive a confirmation email on the registered email address.
How much does it costs to change a flight on LATAM?
It is going to cost you between $25 to $100. The exact cost of the flight change will depend on the booking you have made. However, if you have made the changes within twenty-four hours of the booking, you will not be charged anything.
LATAM Change Flight Policy?
The flight change policy of Latam Air is given below. Once you have followed this policy, you’ll be able to make the ticket refundable.
- To make the Latam’s changes free of cost, you need to ensure that you have made the flight change within twenty-four hours of the booking. In this way, you’ll not be charged at all.
- While making the changes to the flight, you cannot make any changes to the destination of your flight.
- You can make the changes to the reservation by yourself only if you have made the booking by yourself on the official website of Latam Airlines.
- If a travel agency made your booking, you need to make sure you have connected with them to make the changes in your booking.
Can I change a Latam flight I already booked?
Yes, you can certainly make the changes to the Latam flight. For that, you can visit the official website or connect with the customer service team Latam. Once you have associated with Latam, then your flight change will be made shortly.
You need to phone up the official number of Latam Airlines. That is 011 51 99 1441. Once you’re there, you need to choose the options from the IVR menu. Ensure that you have selected the option of “Manage Booking.” Now you only need to ask the executive, “How do I change my flight on LATAM?” Then the flight change will be made shortly.
Via live chat:
You can connect with the executive from the live chat team. For that, you only need to walk through the step-by-step guide provided below.
- Get on Latam's website.
- Click the “Contact us” button.
- Make the selection of the chat icon.
- Choose the options in the chat box that are directly connected to your issue.
- Now your chat will be moved to a person.
You only need to share your details and the executive from Latam Airlines will undoubtedly fix the issue without delay. You must also ensure that you have walked through the step-by-step guide above. Once you get the right help, you won’t face any issues in getting the flight of your choice. Latam Air's customer service will be there to help you out 24/7.
How do I change my flight date on Latam
When you have made the reservation on Latam Airlines, but the date of your travel plan has been changed, which results in a change of your flight tickets, then here, you can locate the appropriate method to conduct the process. Further, you can dial 1 (866) 435-9526 and conduct the channels through the airline customer drive team or follow the steps displayed beneath and make changes yourself.
- Open the official website of Latam Airlines.
- And then click on my trip icon and choose the manage your trip option.
- Under the trip detail option, you get to type the reservation code and passenger surname.
- Now, you have to click on the date change option.
- After that, choose your preferred date and click on the next icon
- Then you get to make the payment and click on the finish option.
- Later, you can receive the confirmation message by email and phone number.
Can I change my Latam flight to a different date
Yes, you change the date on Latam Airlines, but when you have purchased the fare, the rule allows you to conduct the process. And to change the date you might have to pay its cost. Thus to change the date, you can dial this number at 1 (866) 435-9526, or online, you can make changes on your own. When you have any type of question, then you can acquire hold of airline customer service for the solutions.
How much does it cost to change a flight date on Latam
On Latam Airlines, if you need to make changes to your flight date, then within the 24 hours of ticket purchase, you can escape from the penalty charges, but then this time period expires then you might get to pay as per fare type, period of changes, and changes. And the cost for that could be around $0 to $200. When you need t know the exact cost before making changes, you can get in touch with the airline's customer service.
What are Latam airlines date change policy
You might follow the statutory provision established when you have to change your flight date on Latam Airlines. And those details you can carry inside the Latam date change policy, it detail have been illustrated beneath:-
- When you have made your booking prior to seven days or more to the flight departure date within the 24-hour booking window, you can make changes in your booking without paying any additional cost.
- But when the passenger has to change the date after the expiration of this time, you might get to pay its cost per your route and date type. And that could be between $0 to $200.
- If you have a medical emergency or sickness on your traveling date, you can also make changes but submit the relevant document to the airline.
- When you make changes due to covid, you can make changes without any additional cost but have to pay the fare difference.
- When your flight is delayed by four hours or more, you can also make your booking to the next available date without paying the flight change fees.
- You can switch to the next date flight if the seats are available. When the seats are not vacant on a flight, you might not be able to make changes to your booking.
- When you have selected the package for the journey, you might not be able to change the date of your ticket, but for accurate information, you can contact the airline.
- When you make your booking with a travel agent's help, you might have to contact them to change your flight date. Because such bookings are not subject to change through the airline.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Lufthansa Allow Free Seat selection?
While booking your reservations, seat selection is necessary wheth
Air Transat is a premium airline that provides incredible facilities to travelers worldwide. You can sometimes
What is Bearskin Airlines Baggage Policy?
Suppose you are traveling with bearskin airlines and the most conc
Want to Make Aeromexico Reservations? Get Complete Procedure Here
Aeromexico offers flights to 88 destinatio
Oman Air is known to be the national airline of the Sultanate of Oman that provides passengers with domestic, i
Air China Flight Compensation Claims
Air China is one of the biggest Chinese airlines, and its headquarter i