Singapore Airlines Baggage Allowance
With its main hub at Singapore Changi Airport, Singapore Airlines operates in 62 destinations across 32 countries in five continents. The flag carrier of Singapore has a fleet size 122 and serves its flight operation with the most satisfactory services throughout the world. And to facilitates user with the utmost comfort, the airline always gives you beyond expectation easiness in availing its services. On the other hand, the airline provides a number of online services making the travel more relaxing which include online reservation, check-in, manage booking option. Also, it has designed several policies for different services such as Singapore Airlines check-in policy, Singapore Airlines baggage allowance, and many other policies.
Besides, this article has been written by keeping a point in mind that is giving you all the details about its baggage allowance. As you go through the article, you would discover the policies that will help you keep away from the extra charges and troubles caused due to excess baggage. So go thoroughly the article to get information about its baggage policy.
Singapore Airlines checked baggage policy
As per the checked baggage guidelines of Singapore Airlines, the passengers are advised to not to pack valuable and fragile items such as:
- Silverware or precious metals
- perishable items
- securities or negotiable papers
- Jewelry, money, and other valuable items
- Documents related to business, travel, and identification.
In addition, if you are traveling to and from the United States of America, you need to consider these points of Singapore Airlines baggage allowance before packing your bags:
- For Suites and First class flight, 2 pieces of bags are allowed to carry up to 32kg each.
- In Business Class flight booking of Singapore Airlines, 2 pieces of bags are allowed to carry up to 32 kg each.
- For Premium Economy Class passengers, 2 pieces of bags are allowed to carry up to 23 kg each.
- Moreover, for Economy Class passengers, 2 pieces of bags are allowed to carry up to 23 kg each.
- Apart from this, the checked bag size with all the dimensions must not exceed 158 cm
Singapore Airlines cabin baggage policy
- Wherever a passenger flies with Singapore Airlines, as per the Singapore Airlines baggage allowance, he or she is allowed to carry one or two bags in the cabin depending upon your flight class in which you are traveling.
- For all the travelers flying through Suites, First class, and Business Class flights, they can carry up to two bags with 7 kg of weight each and the sum of the dimension must not exceed 115 cm.
- And for the passenger traveling through Premium Economy Class and Economy Class flights, can carry only one bag with 7 kg of weight each and the sum of the dimension must not exceed 115 cm.
Moreover, there is a list of additional items you can carry on Singapore Airlines kindly go through it:
- Ladies’ handbag
- Notebook in bag
- Document bag
- Camera or Camera bag
- Within 6 Kg of weight, you can carry Infant’s amenities and food for consumption during the travel.
- A pair of Crutches or prosthetic device only if the passenger is dependent on them.
- A small number of duty-free goods which are allowed to carry.
Note: All the above-mentioned items are not allowed for all destinations, it is subjected to country restrictions and the sum of length, width, and height of each item must not go beyond 80 cm.
Singapore Airlines general restrictions
For security and safety purposes, the Singapore Airlines baggage allowance policy restricts to carry a few items in any type of checked or carry-on baggage. To brief you about the item which is prohibited to carry on the flight, here is a list of items that you should not carry onboard:
- You can't carry fireworks, Explosives, Christmas crackers, party poppers, munitions, flares, sparklers, and pyrotechnics
- Security cases incorporating items like lithium batteries or pyrotechnics.
- Lighter gas filled or electronic lighter
- Flammable liquids like paints and adhesives.
- Radioactive materials
- Poisons such as arsenic, cyanides, or insecticides
After reading the above information about Singapore Airlines baggage allowance, you would not have any query or confusion about it. Instead, you want to learn more about it you can contact the Singapore Airlines customer support team who will offer you complete information.
- How Much Does It Cost To Change A Flight On Egyptair
- How Do I Contact Silver Airways
- How Do I Get A Refund From British Airways
- How Do I Email United Airlines Customer Service
- How Do I Talk To A Person at Allegiant Air
- How Do I Talk To A JetBlue Representative
- How Do I Get Through To American Airlines
- How Do I Speak To Someone At Ryanair
- How Do I Speak To Someone At EasyJet
- EgyptAir Live Person
- Aeroflot Airlines
- Air Algerie
- Air Aruba
- Air Astana
- Air Canada
- Air France
- Air New Zealand
- Alaska Airlines
- Allegiant Air
- American Airlines
- Asiana Airlines
- Avianca Airlines
- Azerbaijan Airlines
- Bangkok Airways
- Belavia Airlines
- British Airways
- Cathay Pacific
- China Southern Airlines
- Copa Airlines
- Delta Airlines
- Emirates Airline
- Etihad Airways
- Eva Air
- Frontier Airlines
- Gulf Air
- Hawaiian Airlines
- Hong Kong Airlines
- Horizon Air
- Japan Airlines
- Jetblue Airways
- Klm Airlines
- Korean Air
- Kuwait Airways
- Lan Airlines
- Latam Airlines
- Mesa Airlines
- Oman Air
- Philippine Airlines
- Psa Airlines
- Qantas Airways
- Qatar Airways
- Republic Airlines
- Royal Jordanian
- Saudi Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
- Spirit Airlines
- Sunwing Airlines
- TUI Airways
- Thai Airways
- Turkish Airlines
- United Airlines
- Uzbekistan Airways
- Virgin America
- Virgin Atlantic
- Wow Airlines