Emirates Airlines Reservations
Have a fun-filled journey to distant places with Emirates Airlines:
Emirates Airlines is one of the major airlines of Dubai in United Arab Emirates. The airlines provide services +1-877-803-5058 to its passengers from its hub based at Dubai International Airport. It is one of the largest airlines in Dubai that operates domestic and international services to its passengers all over the world.
With a huge fleet size of 256, Emirates Airlines offer scheduled services to a large number of passengers who wish to travel to distant places. The airlines offer great services from its headquarters at Garhoud, Dubai in United Arab Emirates. Emirates Airlines is
Dial Emirates Reservation Number for booking the flight tickets to solve the issues:
The passengers travelling with Emirates Airlines may dial the Emirates Airlines Reservation Number for booking the flight tickets so that the passengers may fly to distant places with comfort. There are a number of issues that the passengers may face while booking the flight tickets or while accessing the services offered by Emirates Airlines. For availing detailed information about all these services, the passengers may dial the Emirates Airline Reservation Phone Number so as to speak to the executives of Emirates Airlines. All the services offered by Emirates Airlines are luxurious and helps the passengers i reaching the final destination.
Key benefits of dialing Emirates Reservation Number:
There are a number of benefits of dialing the Emirates Reservation Number. Major advantages of dialing Emirates Reservation Number are listed below:
- Information: The passengers may dial the Emirates Reservation Number for knowing more about the services offered by Emirates Airlines to the passengers.
- Services: By dialing the Emirates Airlines Reservation Number, the passengers may avail all information regarding the services offered by Emirates Airlines.
- Packages: There are a number of packages offered by Emirates Airlines. To know more about these packages, the passengers may speak to the executives of Emirates Airlines by dialing this number.
- Technical glitches: At times, the passengers may face a number of technical issues while booking the flight tickets to distant destinations. For resolving these issues, the passengers may dial the Emirates Airlines Reservation Number for booking the flight tickets.
- Availability of the flight tickets: Also, the passengers may dial the Emirates Reservation Phone Number for knowing about the availability of the flight tickets for travelling to distant destinations.
- Seat Change: The passengers may dial the Emirates Airlines Phone Number for availing instant help and assistance to get their seats changed while booking the flight tickets.
- Prior booking of the meals in advance: If the passengers may book the flight tickets, then they need to inform about the meals they wish to book while booking the fight tickets. In case, the passengers forget to specify the same, then they can speak to the executives for booking the same in advance.
- Ticket Cancellation: For cancelling the flight tickets, the passengers may dial the Emirates Airlines for getting the flight tickets cancelled.
These are some of the major benefits of dialing the Emirates Airlines Reservation Phone Number for speaking to the executives of Emirates Airlines at any time whenever the passenger wish to talk.
Steps To Make Emirates Airlines Reservations:
The passengers may book the flight tickets with Emirates Airlines by dialing Emirates Airlines Reservation Number. The complete procedure to book the flight tickets is easy to implement.
- Signing in to the website of Emirates Airlines.
- After signing in, the passengers may click on the book a flight option.
- The name of the boarding destination along with the name of the source destination needs to be mentioned.
- Additional booking details like that of the number of passengers travelling needs to be specified.
- Here the passenger needs to enter the type of class in which the passenger wish to travel.
- At last, online booking of the flight tickets need to be made by using the available online options.
The listed above steps will assist the passengers in the booking of the flight tickets. There can be some issues like problem faced by the users in the online payment of the flight tickets. For getting these issues resolved, the passengers may dial Emirates Airlines Reservation Phone Number for booking the flight tickets. The steps listed above are well explained and presented in a lucid manner
How To Manage Booking In Emirates
Got your bookings on emirates? And wish to make changes in the during the last minute or even before that? Well, the flag carrier of UAE lets you make changes online without any hustle-bustle. However, if you do not know about the online manage booking process on Emirates and its benefits, then worry not as tis post will help you with that.
Process To Manage Your Bookings On Emirates: Online Steps
You can navigate through the following steps for your Emirates Manage Reservations online.
- Visit the official website of Emirates using your preferred web browser, then scroll to the Manage Booking tab i.e. available on the homepage.
- Now, enter the following required details to fetch your Emirates booking details:
o Last name of the passenger
o Booking reference number
- Hit the Manage Booking button and there you go with your booking details on Emirates.
- Now, you can go through the onscreen instructions to manage the preferred section in your Emirates bookings.
What You Can Manage Through Emirates Manage Booking
You can easily manage the following segments of your booking through the Emirates Manage Booking online.
- Booking cancellations
- Flight changes
- Managing additional services such as meals, in-flight entertainment, etc.
- Baggage allowances other relevant things.
- Seat upgrades, online check-ins, seat assignments,
- Group Reservations
- Rescheduling flights
- Making date & name changes.
- Requesting refunds
- Finding applicable deals and fare options on your current Emirates bookings.
Therefore, you can manage the aforementioned things without any hassle in your Emirates bookings. However, if you face any issues with the online Emirates Manage Booking process, then worry not as in that case, you can contact the airline’s experts and get their help. They will surely help you out with your reservations, manage bookings and also assist you with any other additional information.
Get Complete Information About Emirates Flight Change Policy
Change in travel plans is inevitable, and one needs to make changes to their bookings in such situations. But, in most cases, passengers are confused whether the particular airline offers an option to change the booking or not? So, for the passengers who have done Emirates reservations and wondering whether there any provisions for flight change, they can check out this article.
Guidelines To Change Flight In Emirates Before Departure
The passengers who are willing to change their Emirates booking need to have complete details about the Emirates Flight Change Policy that include the following rules:
- As per the guidelines, the passenger can make changes to the booking a day before the departure of the flight.
- Besides, for the changes made after 24 hours, the passenger might need to pay an additional fee depending on the fare type.
- Further, to confirm the flight changes, the passenger needs to make payment for the fare difference.
Emirates Flight Change Policy During Covid 19
As the world has been affected by the pandemic adversely, the airline has made temporary changes in the Emirates Flight Change Policy that include the following pointers:
- The flight tickets confirmed after 10th June 2020 and scheduled to travel after 1st July 2020 don't need to reconfirm their flight ticket.
- However, for the flight tickets confirmed before 10th June 2020, they need to be reconfirmed 21 days before the actual departure of the flight.
Thus, this is the complete information regarding the flight change policy of Emirates. Besides, for the passengers who still have queries regarding the flight change procedure and guidelines, they can feel free to contact the reservation department directly and plan out their travel with the airline.
Procedure To Change Emirates Booking
- To change the flight for Emirates booking, click on the Manage tab.
- Now, provide the last name and reservation code and proceed.
- Further, if the ticket is eligible, opt for the change option and select an alternative flight.
- After that, confirm the booking and make payment for the fare difference and manage the travel with Emirates.
Ways To Contact Emirates Customer Service
If you have any service related query about Emirates, then you can reach its customer service to ask exact details about it. Emirates has a team of people who resolves all types of doubt of the existing customer, as well as the people who plan to use their flight service for the first time. The customer services of Emirates are undoubtedly the best as they provide the proper training to the executive for handling customers. To know more precisely about the ways of connecting to Emirates Customer service, you can read the data from below.
How To Contact Emirates Customer Care
Emirates provide full support to the people through more than one means who have any doubt related to reservation services and facilities. Existing passenger can also reach the customer service of Emirates for reporting any complaint. Hence, different ways to reach Emirates Customer service are discussed below:
Customer care number
- Emirates provides the 24/7 services via customer care phone number that is either toll-free or very reasonable charged
- This phone number connect the customers directly to a live representative from Emirates support team
- Phone number service of Emirates is best approach for a customer to clear all the doubts and queries
Emirates Live chat
- Emirates customer service is also available through a live chat portal
- This online chat service of Emirate is available on the official website
- Online chat is the most immediate way of receiving service of a live agent
- Emirates also offers help to the customer through a dedicated email ID where a person can send all the queries as well as report complaints
So you can reach to Emirates Customer service regarding any reservation related doubt and information through any of the above ways of your choice. Moreover, the customer services of Emirates available through these channels are completely reliable.
General Emirates FAQ
Is it necessary that I wear a face mask?
Throughout Dubai International Airport, boarding, your flight, and when you exit the plane, you must wear a cloth or medical mask. Customers under the age of six and those with certain medical conditions are exempt from wearing a mask.
Only medical face masks are allowed on flights from Dubai to Germany, France, and Austria due to local government regulations.
You must fill out a Medical Information Form (MEDIF) before your flight if you are unable to wear a mask for the duration of your journey due to medical reasons.
This is valid for Customers who have one or more of the following cognitive, intellectual, or sensory disorders:
- Parkinson's disease
- Alzheimer's disease
- Down syndrome and hydrocephalus
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
Customers who need supplemental oxygen or who suffer from one of the following respiratory illnesses:
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Dysfunction of the heart
- Asthma Cystic fibrosis
Is it possible for me to choose my seat on the plane?
Yes, on some flights, you can still pick your seat. However, we may need to change your seat before departure or on board due to current circumstances and operational reasons. If this occurs and you have paid to reserve a spot, you will be entitled for a refund under our terms and conditions.
If I'm going through Dubai, do I need to take a COVID-19 PCR test?
You must present a negative COVID19 PCR test certificate for a test taken no more than 72 hours before departure if you are transiting through Dubai from one of the countries mentioned below. You may not need a COVID19 PCR test if you are transiting through Dubai from another country unless your final destination needs it.
Is a COVID-19 test required for my child?
Every destination has its own COVID19 test specifications.
Before traveling to or connecting via Dubai, you may need to take a COVID19 PCR exam. Passengers under the age of 12 and those with mild or extreme disabilities are not required to take the test in order to fly or link via Dubai. Visit our Dubai Travel Requirements page for more details.
If you are traveling outside of Dubai, visit our Travel requirements by destination page to review the COVID19 test requirements for your final destination. Before you leave, your country will have clear departure criteria. Check out our Travel Requirements page for more details.
What is the aim of the IATA Travel Pass App?
Emirates has teamed up with the International Air Transport Association (IATA) to make it easier for you to stay on top of the new COVID19 travel regulations and have all of your testing and vaccination details on hand when traveling.
What is the location of the IATA Travel Pass App?
Using the code 250573, you can download the app from the iOS App Store.
Is COVID19 PCR test accessible at a laboratory that accepts the IATA Travel Pass App?
Premier Diagnostic Center in Deira and Prime Medical Center in Jumeirah in Dubai offer COVID19 PCR tests via the app.
You can also get VIP and fast track services (results will be provided within 6 hours) at Unilabs in Jumeirah and Muhaisnah in Dubai, or the Corniche Building in Abu Dhabi, Emirates passengers who use the IATA Travel Pass will receive a special rate of AED 150. They are open 24 hours a day, and you do not need to make an appointment. Call Unilabs or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For more information contact Emirates Customer Service