Air Astana Phone Number

Air Astana is an airway, which was incorporated in October 2001 by the Republic of Kazakhstan. The principal airline is based in Almaty, Kazakhstan. This airline started its commercial flights in the year 2002 and started to operate in both - domestic and international destinations. However, The Air Astana airways is a joint venture between Kazakhstan's sovereign wealth fund Samruk-Kazyna, who owns 51% share and BAE Systems PLC with the rest 49% of share enjoys two hubs namely Almaty International Airport and Astana International Airport which covers 64 routes.

Air Astana Phone number

The experts of Air Astana can be reached at different number for the specific requirements of the specific customers. The call center can be reached at Almaty: + 7 (727) 244 44 77, in Astana: + 7 (717) 258 44 77 or else in Mobile: +7 702 702 44 77 anytime within the 24 hours. The experts are available 24X7 for the assistance. For booking tickets, the individuals can reach them at the same number and seek their support and book the tickets without any problem and interference.

The Air Astana customer service do help the individuals to Plan their trip and for the same, they provide support in regards to:

  • Booking Flights
  • Group Booking
  • Options for Stopover Holidays
  • Options for multiple destinations
  • Special offers
  • Booking Hotels
  • Booking Cars
  • Fare chart for youth and senior fares

The phone number do help in managing the travelers booking by Air Astana Manage Booking

  • Upgrading
  • Online check-ins
  • Seat Allocation
  • Online refund facilities

Air Astana Booking Number

The individual can book flights with Air Astana by visiting the official website at www.airastana.com and then providing the details in the required fields which include; the departure and arrival destination, departure time including if the dates are flexible or not and then the return date, mentioning the number of travelers along with number of adults, child and infant if any. The traveler also need the class in which he or she prefers to fly. These basic informations will help him or her to book the flight successfully.

Air Astana Online Reservation

  • Go to the website of Astana Air and navigate to flight booking option
  • Tap Flights option and a window for searching the flights will open
  • Then enter the names of your departure and destination cities
  • Next, choose your departure and return dates on the calendar
  • Then, provide number of travelers on adult, child, and infant section
  • Next, choose your preferred class of travel and tap find flight button
  • Finally select the best flight based on your requirement
  • Open that particular flight and then pay for the ticket
  • Once payment is successful Air Astana will send a confirmation message

Air Astana Reservation Via Phone Call

  •  You have to dial the Air Astana reservations support number first and wait until it gets picked
  • Then a reservation executive will be on the other side of call, share you booking needs to them
  • Next, you will get few flight suggestions, choose the best option from them
  • Finally share your payment details to the reservation personnel for letting them make final payment
  • At last you will receive a booking confirmation message from Air Astana

Airport ticket counter reservation

  • You can visit any nearest airport from your location which provide Air Astana reservation services
  • Then go to the Air Astana ticket counter and tell your booking requirement to the ticket officer
  • Next select a flight for final booking and pay for the ticket in cash or by card

Flight Deals From Popular Destinations

  • airline_logo_img
    17 Sep 2020 - 24 Sep 2020
    DEL
    New Delhi
    LHR
    London
    usd-img658.84
    Book Now
  • airline_logo_img
    07 Aug 2020 - 08 Aug 2020
    ALA
    Almaty
    ALB
    Albany
    usd-img4,402.95
    Book Now

*All fares are quoted in USD and Last updated on Tue 14/07/2020 at 04:00 AM, the fares mentioned above are for Round Trip flight tickets and inclusive of fuel surcharges, service fee and taxes. Based on historical data, these fares are subject to change without prior notice and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking. Kindly go through our terms and conditions before booking.

.
  • Customer Reviews
  • Leave a comment
  • Your email address will not be published.