If you're looking for details on cancellation policy of Holland America Cruise Lines, you have come to the right spot. Holland America Cruise Lines provides excellent service to its passengers who book a cruise with them. If an individual is unable to sail due to an emergency, Holland America Cruise Lines allows them to cancel a booking. Holland America Cruise Lines has a set of rules for cancellations by guests. You can gather more specific information about the cancellation policy of Holland America Cruise Lines by going through the details below.
You must inform your travel agent of your cancellation in writing, then they notifies about that to Holland America Cruise Line. Holland America Cruise Line charges a cancellation fee depending on the time of cancelling the cruise. More information on Holland America Cruise Lines cancellation policy can be found below.
· When you cancel a cruise up to 80 days or more before departure, then no penalty is charged and you will get full refund.
· When you cancel a cruise between 79-60 days before the departure, then amount of deposit is charged as penalty.
· When you cancel a cruise between 59-35 days before departure, then 50% of the total fare is charged as penalty.
· When you cancel a cruise between 34-20 days before departure, then 75% of the total fare is charged as penalty.
· When you cancel a cruise 19 or less days before departure, then total amount of fare is charged as penalty and no refund is issued.
· When you do not appear then you get not refund as complete fare is charged as penalty.
· In case of cruise cancellations up to 125 days before departure not penalty is charged and full fare is refunded.
· In case of cruise cancellations before 124-95 days from departure, amount of deposit is charged as the penalty.
· In case of cruise cancellations between 94-80 days before departure 60% of the total fare is charged and remaining 40% is refunded.
· In case of cruise cancellations 79 days or less before departure 100% of the total fare is charges with zero refund
· In case of no appearance total fare is charged as penalty and no refund is given.
Holland America Cruise Lines refund policy is determined by the terms and conditions of cancellations, which are defined by the time of applying for the same. More specific details on refund policy of Holland America Cruise Lines are mentioned below.
· No refund for a cruise under 26-34 days when cancelled 79 days or less before departure, whereas for the cruise under 26 days no refund is given when cancelled 19 days or less before departure.
· 50% of fare is refunded when a cruise under 26 days is cancelled between 59-35 days, whereas 60% is refunded for cancellation of a cruise under 26-34 days between 94-80 days before departure.
The most up-to-date information on cancellation policy of Holland America Cruise Lines can be found above. Furthermore, you can contact Holland America Cruise Lines customer service department directly for a prompt answer to any service-related query.
Aida Cruises provides valuable ships based in the German cruise line to travel to the best destinations such as the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Canada, Black Sea & Greece, Southeast Asia, and so on. If you want to get the best deals ad offers to book your famous cruise, you need to contact the cus
Royal Caribbean is a cruise service allowing all passengers to finish talking to the customer service live person and gain help from its support. This service allows all to visit numerous locations through this water travel service provider. You can use this service freely and without any issue by c
Disclaimer: Reservationss.com is an independent travel agency providing travel-related information like ticket booking, hotel reservations, and other travel services, and we only manage flight trips and travel packages for any destination across the world. Reservationss.com is not working with any third-party companies, and we use company names just for user information.