How To Claim A Refund For Norwegian Cruise?
Have you planned a cruise with Norwegian Cruise Line and something came up and failed to travel on your cruise? Then, there is a sigh of relief that the travelers can cancel their cruise and claim a refund for the same. And for the travelers who are not aware of the refund policy, can go through the details mentioned in this article and manage their bookings in time.
Refund policy pointers of Norwegian Cruise Line
For the travelers who are planning to cancel their cruise and looking for details on the Norwegian cruise line refund policy, they can go through the pointers mentioned and verify how much refund they can expect against the cancelled cruise booking.
- The travelers who are planning to claim a refund can cancel their sail. However, the cancellation duration is dependent on the voyage schedule.
- Further, because of the recent health event, NCL suspended its operations voluntarily. And as per this decision, the travelers whose cruise was scheduled between 1st November to 31st December 2020 were offered an option to cancel their cruise 48 hours before the schedule to claim a full refund.
- However, in the above condition, the travelers were offered cruise credit that can be redeemed through December 2022.
- In the same provision, a full refund as credit for the cruise scheduled between 1st January and 31st October 2021. But, in this particular case, the traveler needs to cancel their cruise 15 days in advance.
- Besides, for the cruise booked in 2021, the refund and cancellation policies are dependent on the type of accommodation, sail duration.
- Moreover, the sails made until 31st March 2021 can be refunded in full only if the cancellation is made two months in advance of the cruise departure.
Exceptions to the Refund Policy of NCL
Besides, for the travelers who have a query on Can I Get a Refund for My Norwegian Cruise, they can check out the exception pointers mentioned below and manage their cruise bookings accordingly.
- The travelers who have requested a refund under the Peace of Mind policy are offered a refund in the original form of payment for internet, photo packages, dining, water other credits purchased on board.
- Moreover, a refund is not offered for no-shows in any situation. Also, a refund is not even offered for the unsailed days if the travelers wish to leave the cruise before departure.
Other Travel Arrangements Refundable by NCL
Besides, under the Norwegian cruise line refund policy following travel arrangements are included in the refundable slab includes:
- For the travelers who have confirmed flight via NCL but cancelled their cruise under the peace of mind protection have their fare protected. Hence, all the reservations through 31 March 2021 are provided with a refund as per the policies and other deadlines.
- For the cruise departing from 1st April 2021 and have confirmed flight via NCL will be offered with a full refund, if the cancellation is made two months before the sail date.
- However, in the above case, the flight cost might be forfeited if the cruise is cancelled within two months before the sail.
Thus, these are the complete details on Can I Get a Refund for My Norwegian Cruise. However, if the traveler has any issues or queries, they can feel free to reach out to the customer service for assistance and manage their sail accordingly.
- How Do I Call Royal Caribbean Cruise
- How Do I Contact Royal Caribbean By Email
- How To Contact Windstar Cruises Customer Service
- How To Contact MSC Cruises Customer Service
- How Do I Contact Someone On A Carnival Cruise
- How Do I Speak To Someone At Costa Cruises
- How Do I Speak To Someone At Regents Seven Seas Cruises
- Silversea Cruises Live Person
- Princess Cruises Live Person
- How Do I Contact Royal Caribbean Customer Service