China Airlines is a state-owned airline that actively provides its service in about 102 cities across the globe. The airline is immensely famous for the amenities it provides onboard and beguiling customer service on the ground. China Airlines stays in touch with the passengers' needs and requirements, making it a customer-friendly airline.
A traveler can cancel their flight now and request a refund on the canceled flight. The airline provides the refund within seven days of request submission. It is advisable to keep reading the article to know the China Airlines refund policy in real-time.
What Is China Airlines Refund Policy
Getting a refund at China Airlines depends mainly on the type of fare you selected while booking your ticket, the date of your journey, and if your ticket qualifies all the standards set forth by the airline. Further given is the refund policy stated by China Airlines:
Steps To Get Back Refund From China Airlines
- The airline provides you the refund within seven days in the original payment form you used while booking the ticket.
- Duration of reimbursement depends on the deduction of refund charges and bank-handling procedures.
- If you have booked your ticket using the China Airlines website, call center, or the downtown ticketing office, then only you will receive the refund amount online.
- The reimbursement amount is credited directly to the registered account number provided at the time of booking if the traveler has paid by credit card to book a ticket.
- When you book a ticket by cash or using any other contact options, China Airlines itself contacts you to provide an active account number to send the refund amount.
- China Airlines allows you to request a refund within the first two years of initial purchase.
- If you have Dynasty Flyer Program tickets, Miles and Cash tickets, you are not eligible for online refunds. Also, this stays true if a travel agent booked your ticket; in such a situation, it would be best to contact the CI/AE branch to request a refund.
- If a passenger is holding their China Airlines ticket, then, as per the China Airlines refund policy, they are not eligible to request a refund using the CI website, and the same goes for no-show passengers.
- If you have not used the ticket purchased using the China Airlines website, then the refund will be credited in your account to you within seven business days counted from the initial booking date.
- The airline provides a refund within the first 48 hours of refund request submission if you travel to or from the USA and book your ticket using China Airlines.
- The reservation must have been made seven days or more before the scheduled departure to receive a full refund on your ticket to/from the USA.
- If your flight commences from Korea and you booked your ticket by China Airlines website requires around ten days for the refund process to be completed.
- If you have partially used a ticket and need a refund on the rest part, the airline will recalculate the fare by applying all the standard refund terms and conditions.
China Airlines Customer Service
Go through the China Airlines Privacy Protection Policy to better understand your rights as a passenger. Also, you can contact the China Airlines Customer Service number given on its website to request a refund on your canceled or partially flown flight.
China Airlines is widely renowned for its flight booking and cancellation service on its official booking website. If you are a regular customer of China Airlines, you might have earned valid reward points and offers that you can utilize to book the next flight at the lowest rate. But suppose you seek a message that your rewards points are not redeeming. In that case, you can immediately contact China Airlines Customer Service representative, who will guide you on the proper ways to utilize your reward points at the right time.
Additionally, suppose you want to get some other facilities or services related to flight booking. In that case, you can decently send a request for help and get a call from a customer agent who will guide you properly. You can start the seat selection procedure, manage booking, flight change, and cancellation with the help of a customer representative who is always happy to help you soon.
Steps To Contact China Airlines Customer Service
Firstly, launch an internet browser to visit the China Airlines website and click on the login button to access your booking account.
Go to the booking tab, scroll to the bottom, and select contact resources like email, phone call, chat, and social media assistance.
Use email service, type the question and feedback of flight service, send a message, and choose social media.
After entering credentials, you will get a valid answer through social media soon and use a chat service to chat with a live person.
Use a phone call and dial the number and press 1 to select the language and press 3 to choose your question, and press 4 to speak and discuss the issue over a phone call quickly.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *