Cheap Flights To Boston
Boston, founded in 1630, is known for its scenic, historical, and architectural beauty. The Commonwealth of Massachusetts capital covers an area of 48 square miles and hosts more than 6 million people. The city which offers United States' first public or state school, first subway system, and first Public Park has emerged as one of the most visited tourist destinations in the world. As it is connected to all the major airlines, it is an easy job to get cheap flights to Boston.
What are the nearby airports of Boston
- Martha's Vineyard Airport
- Boston Logan International Airport
- Bradley International Airport
- New Bedford Regional Airport
- Portland International Jetport
- LaGuardia Airport, John F. Kennedy International Airport
- Newark Liberty International Airport
- Manchester-Boston Regional Airport
What are the main things to do in Boston?
- Boston Public Garden
- Fenway Park
- Freedom Trail
- Boston Public Library
- Boston Whale Tour
- George Washington Statue
- Boston Museum of Fine Arts
- Boston's Dreamland Wax Museum
- Boston Duck Tour
- John Hancock Tower
What is the best time to get cheap flights to Boston?
Boston is blessed with warm, humid summers and cold, stormy winters. The people living in this city sometimes experience heavy snow during the winters. Continental climate is the nature of this city. The springs of Boston are cool to mild. January is the coldest month with an average temperature of −1.7°C, and July is the hottest month with an average temperature of 23.0°C. The average window for freezing temperatures is November 9th to April 5th. So, the climate and weather conditions of this city are favorable. Get cheap flights to Boston today!