The flag career airline of Hong Kong, Cathay Pacific, was founded in 1946 by Roy Farrell, "Syd" de Kantzow, Donald Brittan Evans, Neil Buchanan, and Robert "Bob" Stanley Russell. Having a vast fleet, it is engaged in operating scheduled passenger and cargo services to more than 190 destinations in more than 60 countries. The airline which introduced the world's first non-stop transpolar flight that is flying over the North Pole celebrated its 60th anniversary in 2006.
CATHAY PACIFIC: Flights
Cathay Pacific has an all-wide-body fleet of 148. It includes Airbus A350, Airbus A330, Boeing 747(cargo) and Boeing 777 aircraft. In addition to this, some Airbus A350, Boeing 777X and 777-300 aircraft are on order. Let’s check out the benefits provided by Cathay Pacific business class deals.
CATHAY PACIFIC: Business Class deals
Cathay Pacific business class long-haul flights had high-walled herring-bone configuration seating. The passengers heavily criticized it. As per a group of passengers, it was narrow and confined. Then the airline authority preferred a new design which was conventional and aims in passenger's privacy and personal space. It was warmly accepted by the passengers and so that the airline authority continued the same design.
- Cathay Pacific provides new Regional Business Class on Boeing 777s (excluding the 777-300ER) and selected Airbus A330-300s
- Regional Business Class seats are 53 cm wide and are featured with 120 cm electrical recline
- A 30 cm PTV is located in the seatback offers AVOD
- StudioCX is equipped with personal televisions
- 350 TV programs including Asian and Western TV programs
- Up to 100 movies including Asian and Western movies
- 1000 CD albums in 25 different genres
- More than 70 interactive games
- Business class passengers get in-flight magazine Discovery
- Passengers with visual impairment can request for Hong Kong's South China Morning Post
These are some of the most preferred features of business class seats. The business class deals provided by Cathay Pacific are easy to get. Cathay Pacific business class deals were designed by senior officials in accordance with the benefit of the passengers. If you are flying in the business class, you will get many national and international magazines apart from the in-flight magazine Discovery. Many more things are there that are not mentioned here. Grab the benefit of business class deals today!
- How To Reserve Seat In Aegean Airlines At Low Cost
- Tunisair Cancellation Policy
- How To Change Booking In Allegiant Airlines
- AirTran Airways Customer Service
- Tunisair Reservations
- Vueling Airlines Customer Service Live Person
- Vueling Airlines Flight Change Policy
- How To Contact TunisAir Contact Number
- Vueling Airlines Contact Number
- How To Change Flight In AirTran Airways