If you no longer wish to travel on the scheduled departure day of your Thai Airways flight, you can change your flight anytime, anywhere, with the help of the online portal of the official Thai Airways website. The process to make modifications to your existing Thai Airways reservation is a hassle-free experience. A passenger can change their flight with the help of the official website, but they can also contact the customer service agent and request them to make necessary changes.
Apart from making changes in your date, you are also free to change your Thai Airways flight's name, route, time, seat, and cabin as per the policy. All the changes in your existing reservation are subject to availability with the airlines. For more details on the flight change policy of Thai Airways, you can refer to the information below.
Can I Change The Date of my Thai Airways Flight?
Yes, all the passengers traveling with thigh Airways can reschedule their flight to another date for free if they do so on the same day of making a reservation. For additional flight date change policy of Thai Airways, you can refer to the below-mentioned points:
- You can reschedule of flight to a new date at no extra cause within 24 hours of booking the flight as per the 24-hour risk-free flight change policy of Thai Airways.
- A flight date change fee of USD 100 onwards is applicable on the bookings modified after the risk-free period, which is 24 hours of booking with Thai Airways.
- All the date changes done in your existing itinerary of Thai Airways are subject to availability with the airlines.
- If your new flight fare amount exceeds the previous ticket amount, then the remaining value has to be paid by the passengers.
- If your new date flight ticket amount is less than the previous one, Thai airways will transfer the remaining value back to your original payment mode.
- Passengers can request all the date changes in your Thai Airways flight via the customer care executive, or you can do it manually through the official website.
- Passengers can change the date of their flight with Thai airways at least up to 6 hours from the scheduled departure time.
Can I Reschedule Thai Airways Flight?
Thai Airways is one of the most prominent airlines and have always provided the passengers with utmost care and satisfaction. You can easily reschedule a flight with Thai Airways. Yes, you do have the option of rescheduling your flight. Want to know how to do the same? Then, it would be best if you referred to the information written below:
Methods to reschedule your Thai Airways flight
Through the official website
- The first step is to visit the official website of Thai Airways. On the homepage, you will find the option of “Manage Booking.”
- You have to fill in your details, like your booking reference number and last name, to navigate your flight details.
- Once you are on your flight details, you will figure out that you have the option to reschedule your flight alongside.
- Then, you will simply have to click on that option, fill in all of the required details, And follow the onscreen instruction for flight rescheduling.
- You will be asked to make the necessary payment for rescheduling your flight or even the fare difference for the two flights.
- Then, you will receive a confirmation mail for rescheduling your flight from Thai Airways.
Calling Thai Airways
You can reschedule your flight even by calling Thai Airways as well. You will have to simply dial their official number. And then, you will connect with an IVR, and it will ask you to select from the languages the one you are comfortable speaking. And then your reason for calling the help desk. You have to answer these questions and then figure out that you have connected with the customer representative. You can then follow their leads and then apply for the flight rescheduling.
Visiting the Airport counter
The third and last resort which you have is to visit the airport where Thai Airways’ terminal is present near you. And then visit the help desk of Thai Airways. There, you have to simply ask the assistant to make the changes for you and reschedule your flight. So, you will be able to change the flight details and, in fact, reschedule it too.
How Much Does It Cost To Change A Flight on Thai Airways?
All the changes to your existing Thai Airways flight ticket can be done effortlessly. Still, before you move forward with changing the itinerary, you must know about the fee and other policies attached to it. Some flight tickets are charged with a penalty, whereas some tickets are eligible for a free change, so to know more about this policy in detail, you can refer to the following points:
- If a passenger wants to change their flight booking for free, they have to change the same day of booking to get away from being charged with a change fee.
- A flight change fee of USD 100 to USD 400 is applied depending on the condition of your ticket if you fail to make changes in your tie Airways ticket within 24 hours of booking.
- If your Thai Airways ticket has been delayed or canceled by the airline, then you can reschedule it to another time at no extra cost.
- All the passengers must make the necessary changes in their existing Thai Airways itinerary at least 6 hours prior to the flight's departure time.
- The flight change fee charged by Thai Airways is calculated on the basis of time left in departure, ticket type, ticket condition, cabin, and route.
Thai Airways Flight Change Policy
Flight changes such as name change, date change, class change, route change, seat change, and name change are allowed per the Thai Airways flight change policy.
- No changes are allowed after 6 hours left in your scheduled departure.
- A flight change fee is applicable on your thigh Airways ticket that depends on parameters such as time left in departure, ticket type, route cable, and condition of your ticket.
- A flight change fee is applicable on the bookings that are modified within the same day of reserving a flight with Thai Airways.
- All the flight changes in your Thai Airways booking are subject to availability with the airlines and the authority of Thai Airways.
- The remaining value between your new flight fare and the old flight ticket amount will be adjusted by Thai Airways.
- All the passengers can make necessary adjustments in their tie Airways booking with the help of the official website, or they can see help from the customer service executive of Thai Airways.
Thai Airways Name Change Policy
All the passengers who have an existing flight reservation with Thai Airways are eligible to change their name in case of any emergency. The name change on your flight ticket has some additional rules and conditions attached to it, which are given below:
- All the name changes must be done at least six hours before scheduled departure.
- As per the name change policy of Thai Airways, passengers can only correct their name spelling and cannot change the whole name or transfer their ticket to another passenger.
- The name correction of three letters is allowed as per the name change policy with Thai Airways.
- A name change fee is applicable on the booking modified after that 24 hours free period of Thai Airways.
- No name change fee is applied on the bookings that are changed on the same day of making a reservation with Thai Airways.
Thai Airways 24 Hours Ticket Change Policy
That 24 hours ticket change policy of Thai Airways is beneficial for all the passengers as it provides flexibility to change a flight for free on the same day. For detailed information on this policy, you can refer to the following points:
- The 24-hour risk-free flight change policy states that passengers can make all the necessary changes in their existing itinerary of Thai Airways tickets without getting charged any extra fee. However, at the same time, if you fail to change the flight itinerary within 24 hours of booking, then a minimal flight change fee is applied by the airlines.
- You can change your flight on the same day for free through the online portal of the official Thai Airways website.
- All the passengers must show a supporting document if they encounter any emergency due to which they have to change their flight booking to get away from being charged with a flight change fee.
- Passengers need to make the necessary changes to get the updated ticket on their registered email address.
Read Also: Thai Airways Cancellation Policy
Can I Select my Seat on Thai Airways?
When booking a flight with any airline, we always look for the best possible way to find comfort in the flight. The best way to get comfortable on the flight is by having a seat in which you feel the utmost comfort. If you are making the flight booking with Thai Airways, in that case, you have the option to select your preferred seat while making the reservation for your flight ticket. But before proceeding towards answering the question, Can I select my seat on Thai Airways and the process of doing it. You need to know the terms and conditions of the seat selection with Thai Airways. The process of making the booking with seat selection is explained well in this article.
How Do I Change my Seat on Thai Airways?
With Thai Airways, you can make the seat selection at the time of scheduled flight reservation, during the check-in time, or at the time of upgrade before the scheduled flight departure. Now let’s understand the process of how to do it any time before the scheduled departure of the flight.
At The Time of Booking
- Suppose you wish to proceed with the seat selection at the time of booking your ticket. In that case, you have to follow the simple booking process that is required.
- After that, before proceeding towards the payment page, get onto the seat selection map and select the seat as per your desire. after which you have to make the payment for the same and the flight booking.
- Once your reservation is confirmed, you’ll receive the confirmation on your registered email or phone number.
At the time of the Upgrade
- Get into the official website of Thai Airways and proceed towards the ‘Manage Booking’ Section of the airline.
- Fill out the required credentials like the PNR number and the last name of the passengers and proceed further.
- Once getting in, you are required to make the selection of the flight on which you have made the booking.
- Look for the option of upgrading and making the required changes to your flight ticket.
- Once you are done making changes, look for the seat map and select your desired seat from the available seat on your chosen flight.
- Once the changes were made, proceed to the payment page and follow the on-screen instruction to make the payment of the ticket if applicable.
At the time of Check-in
- You are required to follow the check-in process, get onto the seat map, and follow the necessary process.
- After making the selection of your flight ticket, make the payment of your flight ticket and download the boarding pass.
Can You Change Thai Airways Seats After Booking?
Yes, the option of making the changes in your flight ticket is available after booking your flight ticket. But you have to proceed with the upgrade, and after that, the airlines will issue new flight tickets to you with the updates. The seat charges will remain the same, but the charges for making the changes in your flight ticket depend upon the time and date you have made the change.
How Much Does It Cost To Change Seat on Thai Airways?
Irrespective of the time on which you proceed with the seat selection, the airline will charge a certain amount for making the seat reservation for you. The charges levied by Thai Airways for the seat selection will be between $50-250 according to the flight class, seat type, and ticket fare type.
How much is rebooking fee Thai Airways?
The basic charges for the rerouting services fall somewhere in the middle, from $ 120 - $ 130. However, these prices fluctuate in a manner as per the ticket, and also you are accountable for paying the fare difference as well.
Can I change my Thai Airways flight date without a fee?
Yes, you are allowed to change a Thai Airways flight without a fee because of the various policy of the airways. And that is, if you choose to reschedule your flight within the first 24 hours of purchasing your flight ticket, you can change it for free without a fee.
How can I choose my Thai Airways seat without paying?
If you select your seat in the risk-free time frame of 24 hours from booking your flight, you have the heavy scope of choosing your seat without paying. As per the 24 hours policy of Thai Airways, whatever changes are made within a day from purchasing the flight ticket are all going to be free of cost.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Lufthansa Allow Free Seat selection?
While booking your reservations, seat selection is necessary wheth
Air Transat is a premium airline that provides incredible facilities to travelers worldwide. You can sometimes
What is Bearskin Airlines Baggage Policy?
Suppose you are traveling with bearskin airlines and the most conc
Want to Make Aeromexico Reservations? Get Complete Procedure Here
Aeromexico offers flights to 88 destinatio
Oman Air is known to be the national airline of the Sultanate of Oman that provides passengers with domestic, i
Air China Flight Compensation Claims
Air China is one of the biggest Chinese airlines, and its headquarter i