Have you booked your flight tickets with Asiana Airlines recently but now you wish to change their dates due to any reason? Well, the airline does offer its flight change services but they might vary depending on various reasons. Now, this may also include other factors such as fare difference, flight change fee, etc and this is why you should know about the flight change policy of the airline.
Get Details About How To Change Booking In Asiana Airlines
In this article, you’ll guide with the Asiana Airlines Flight Change Booking & the simple process to make your flight changes online on the airline. Hence, read further and understand the guidelines before making any changes into your Asiana Airlines flight bookings.
Important Guidelines Of Asiana Airlines Flight Change Policy
The following guidelines from the Asiana Airlines Flight Change Policy will help you with your flight change on the airlines and save you the trouble from any kind of unnecessary inconvenience.
- Asiana Airlines lets you make its flight changes request within 7 days to 24 hours prior to your scheduled flight departure.
- As per the change flight policy, Asiana Airlines charges $70 as its change flight fee plus any fare difference between your old and new flight fares.
- Besides if you have booked your Asiana Airlines flight tickets via travel agents or third party agency then the airlines may charges an additional fee varying from $10 to $20.
- Moreover, the flight changes fee on Asiana Airlines may also depend on your fare type that you have booked already. The fare charges including fare differences may get high if the fare type is promotional fare, however, if the fare type is premium economy, business or first class excluding any promotional fare, then the fare differences may only be charged but not the flight change fees.
- Furthermore, you can enquire from the airline’s customer services and know about the Asiana Airlines Date Change Policy or other guidelines. Now if you wish to know about the online flight process on Asiana Airlines then here’s how you can do it.
Steps To Change Flights On Asiana Airlines
The following steps will help you to change the flight ticket online on Asiana Airlines.
- Navigate to the official website of Asiana Airlines in your web browser and then move to the Book tab on the top.
- Now, select the Find My Trip option and then enter the following details in their particular field:
o Booking Number
o Boarding date
o Departure & Arrival city
o Your last name
- Hit the Search button to fetch your bookings and then follow the onscreen prompts for finding the eligibility for flight change
- At last, hit the Change or Upgrade options to make your flight changes into your Asiana Airlines bookings.
Asiana Airlines Customer Service
For more information on Asiana Airlines Date Change Policy, contact the airline’s customer services.
Frequently Asked Questions