Know the Air France cancellation policy
Sometimes, individuals suddenly come to encounter a situation where canceling their flight is the only option. In such circumstances, flight cancellation and getting a refund for the same becomes a point of issue. But when it comes to canceling a flight on Air France, it covers all as the aspects to overcome the inconvenience of passengers. For this, it introduces a fascinating Air France cancellation policy that helps the passengers to manage their booking.
Here are the few points reflecting Air France cancellation policy:
- Air France gives the facility to cancel a flight without any penalty if the flight is canceled within 24 hours of booking and also with a condition that the flight was booked a week or more prior to the date of your journey.
- If the flight is canceled within 24 hours of the booking but the reservation was not made a week or more prior to the date of the journey then the airlines will deduct an applied charge and it depends on the route and the booking class.
- If you are canceling the flight due to a delay or if there is any diversion in the route of your flight, in such a situation, you need not take stress as airlines will provide a compensation for the cancellation and at the cost of which you can rebook the next available flight.
- Also, if the reason behind your cancellation is any technical failure in the flight or at the airport then the airlines will provide the compensation to the passengers.
- Air France cancellation policy also includes the facility of requesting a refund for a canceled flight. Passengers are also given with the accessibility to Air France refund policy phone number where they can get a deep information about the cancellation policy.
Refund policy of Air France:
If you have booked a refundable or a non-refundable flight ticket online then you can request a refund online by visiting the Review/Modify Your Reservation page. In the case of a non-refundable ticket, the taxes and surcharges will be refunded only and the base fare of the ticket will not be refunded.
- Passengers can get a full refund for the cancellation that is made 7 days prior to travel date it is availed only if the fare rules of the ticket purchased to allow a refund.
- If your booking includes cancellation insurance that meets the relevant conditions of the airlines then you will be provided with a full refund.
- If the payment of your booking was made using cash, after the processing of your request, it may take about 15 -30 days to be refunded.
- The refund policy varies with destination and the class of your booking. Passengers can get the refund by requesting the applicable amount of their ticket fare and the amount is refunded into the credit card from which the payment was made.
Request a refund for your flight cancellation:
According to Air France cancellation policy, passengers can request a refund by filling the online refund request form. In order to request a refund, go through the enlisted steps.
- On the official site of Air France, go to the Manage My Booking section.
- There, you will get the option of Request a Refund.
- Tap on the button and give the required details of your canceled flight.
- The airlines will process your request.
- In this way, you can get a refund for your cancellation of a booking.
If you are facing any trouble in getting your refund or having any query for the same, feel free to make a call on Air France refund policy phone number.
- Nordwind Airlines Cancellation Policy
- Nordwind Airlines Reservations At Low Cost
- Wizz Air Reservations
- Cathay Pacific Flight Change Policy
- How Do I Speak To A Live Person On Turkish Airlines
- Ukraine International Airlines Reservations
- Saudi Arabian Airlines Live Chat
- How To Change Booking In Saudi Arabian Airlines
- How To Change Flight In Asiana Airlines
- Philippine Airlines Flight Change Policy