How To Change Name In Turkish Airlines
Turkish Airlines is the national flag carrier of Turkey.It’s main base in Istanbul Ataturk Airport.
Turkish Airlines operates throughout 302 destinations including Europe,Asia,North America,South America and Africa.This airline is the largest carrier in terms of destinations.Turkish Airline serves more destinations non-stop from a single airport than any other airline in Europe.It has a fleet size of 15 cargo aircrafts.
Turkish Airlines Name Error
You can have the excellent experience while travelling with the Turkish Airlines.They offers best deals for their passengers-
- Turkish Airline has stretch out comfy seats and you can select a more legroom seat for extra space.
- They serves good quality of food and drinks.
- Good entertainment tools so you can enjoy music,games and plenty of movies.
- They have polite and supportive staff.
- You can enjoy inflight wifi without any interruption.
- Better baggage policy and priority check in.
Turkish Airline Reservation
To make a reservation with turkish airline is a easy process.You just need to follow a few steps-
- Visit their official website and search for a suitable flight.
- Select your trip.
- Then fill the city name from where you fly and your destination.
- Enter departure date and date when you will be return.
- Add the passengers according to their age.
- Choose a mode of payment and pay.
- It is important you select a class in which you want to travel.
Steps to Change Name in Turkish Airlines
If you wish to know about “how to change name in turkish airlines”,so you need to read these steps listed below-
- While booking a flight if you enter the wrong name then you can change it with turkish airline.
- First you have to cancel the ticket and then reissue it.
- There is a 24 hours change/cancel policy , according to this policy,if you want to change a name in turkish flight then you have to do it within 24 hours .
- If time got over 24 hours then you may be charge for changing a name.
You can also contact their executives using their customer service phone number.